Monday, November 12, 2007

November 12, 2007 - Day 13 on Phase 3 (R2)

Good Morning!

Well, first I have to tell you hat I am an hour behind in time zone from where I usually am, so my posts will be a bit later this week.

2nd, can I say it was an incredibly LONG trip to get here - I was in the car 11 hours yesterday, so you can imagine I about DIED when I got here!

3rd, the reveal with my sister went SPECTACULAR! We were both reveling in our skinnyness!!! And her husband too!

4th - couldn't get the wireless hooked up with my computer, so I am doing this from my sisters laptop, and well you all know, it's just not the same!

5th - you already know I forgot my scale. So I am doing a baseline weight from my sisters scale, I don't know if her scale is higher or lower than my scale at home, I will just have to have the faith that it is similar.

6th - my eating yesterday, as you can well imagine, was not the greatest because it was on the road.

Breakfast - coffee and a cheesesteak omelet from Waffle House
Snack for the day - Mixed Nuts and Breve Latte with s/f Caramel from StarBucks
Lunch - Chicken BLT Salad from Wendys with creamy ranch dressing
Dinner - OMG! My sister made this chicken / eggplant / squash thing that was to die for.

I really have no idea, but I think my cals were about 2000 for the day. That is a guesstimate, so bear with me there!

So my baseline weight while I am here is 188.4 - this is according to my sisters scale. This will be the weight that I go by while I am here.

Did I mention I am going to NEW ORLEANS??? This will be tomorrow, so wish me GOOD VIBES!!!

Until tomorrow,

Biz

5 Comments:

beachbrights said...

Biz-Thanks for continuing to post...You are my first read every morning! I'm back from New York...a little screwed up, but with a plan. Thanks again for all your prep on my trip. It really helped!

Have fun with your Sis and her family!

XXOO-cb

Amie said...

You get to go to Naw'lins?? Lucky Bummer!! lol {{{GOOD VIBES}}}

Happy visiting and travel safely!

cherylk said...

Sounds like you're doing great on vacation! It must be so nice to see your sister, and enjoy your successes, together. I would love to go to New Orleans! Have a fantastic time. :)

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Sounds like you are having so much fun.. I'm still waiting and hoping to recieve my HCG this week. I will mix it like u told me to.which was one bottle bac. water with one 5000 IU ampule and inject 1cc with a small insulin needle skipping sundays.If I remember it wrong pls. lett me know. Thank you for all your help..
Have fun ;)

Tracey said...

OMG...cheesesteak omelet from the WAFFLEHOUSE!!! I sure do miss those. Used to live in Virginia Beach. They don't have any in Nebraska, but when I get the chance to go to Kansas City, cheesesteak omelet here I come!

Like Aime said..have a great time in Nawlins!!! Used to live in Pensacola also, and that is how I was instructed to pronounce it.

Enjoy the rest of your trip! Be Blessed!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online