Thursday, March 6, 2008

And Life in California Goes On!

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

WOW! I am on a roll!!! Two days in a row! It's getting to be a habit! Actually, it's feeling like I am back into a routine, and I gotta tell you, this feels nice. I need this connection to my journal ya know?

There are several people out there I owe emails too. I am so sorry I have been LAX in getting answers to you. With the connection that I had it was just impossible to get emails, and so when I got a hold of this card, I have this PLETHORA of emails I have to go thru, and I am doing it, but it's slow, so bear with me ok? I will get to all of them, just a little at a time.

Slowly I am getting back into my daily habits. I haven't entered food into my FitDay since I got here, because quite frankly, I am lost as to all the different things I have been eating and how to record them. So when I remember what I eat, I write it down. Yesterday I was pretty good at writing down what I ate:

Morning: Coffee with Mocha Mix and Starbucks Mocha Powder (OMG, my NEW love for coffee!), a small bowl of Broccoli Cheese soup that I made the other day with Pepper Jack Cheese, two pieces of DEMON TOAST (OMG! This bread is so very VERY good it has to be a sin to eat it) with butter and Red Pepper Jelly

Noonish: Two more pieces of the Demon Bread, toasted with Mayo and Mustard with Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Alfafa Sprouts, then I had some sort of Thai thing that my sister made with Ground Turkey and Basil, Cilantro, Garlic and other stuff, and a little leftover Southwestern Chili

Dinner: More of that Thai thing, and two beers.

Dessert: A bowl of Trix - what possessed me I have no idea. I just felt like it, it is a sickness. I am over it now, it gave me a MONDO headache.

My sister was still incredibly sick yesterday, I told her that this was the last day that she was allowed to be sick. She is really cramping my visiting style around these parts, being stuck in this retirement home! ROFL

My daughter had a special night last night with my niece - they went to see "Princesses on Ice" (Disney) in Oakland. She got all dressed up with sparkles in her hair, and about 13 girls went and when she got home she told me she had a ball! She is having more fun than me! ROFL

Ok! I got up late today, so I am not on here for long, just know that I miss you all and I am glad to be counted among the living again!

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Liz - I am glad I was here for you my sweet! I have to get to your blog, I had it saved in my computer faves at home, but not on my laptop, ugh! I will check on you today!

Becca - I couldn't even use my phone if I wanted. It's roaming out here, at like 25 cents a minute! I have an unlimited plan, but it's only good for the 3 states around where I live, on the OTHER side of the continent! LOL We are all getting better! Thanks for stopping by!

Ed & Jenn - hehe - what can I say?

Mary - Who is Marlene? What have I been missing???

B - Oh yeah, who is worried??? Not me, that is for sure! Thanks for stopping by! I know you are really busy!

CB - Hey girlfriend! Thanks for stoppin' by! I love checking in on my buds!
Biz

6 Comments:

maryg911 said...

http://trysomethingnew12.blogspot.com/
Here is her blog, it is very interesting. She just started it so it shouldn't take that long to catch up.

Glad to hear your doing better and that you are in good spirits!!

What is DEMON bread??

Unknown said...

SO good to have you back! And I'm so sorry to hear about your experiences, what an awful and stressful time you've had---I'd be freaking out about losing my wallet!!!! Maybe, since you're in the boonies, some kind soul will turn it in...you never know. Thanks for stopping by on my blog to say hello, and I'm looking forward to you getting home and back to "sunshine and rainbows" again. Be well!

Becca said...

Yea! Two days in a row. We're in heaven! I hope your sis takes your threat to heart and gets to feeling better tomorrow. And wow sounds like your daughter is having so much fun. My granddaughter is also WAY into the whole princess thing and she got a "Princess Makeover" for her 6th birthday at Disney World in Orlando last year. She was soooo excited.
I went over and checked out the new forum and got a bonus surprise when I saw your picture on your profile! Wow you are so beautious! Finally get to see what you look like. I signed up on the forum but haven't filled out the questionaire yet.
Biz I know you have enough to read, but there is another new blogger that you just HAVE to read. She is a great writer and has a funny wry style. I'm already a big fan...
http://hazelselkirk.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Biz, I forgot one more question. I'm very curious about your motivation for starting the new forum. If you don't want to post it, I'll email you and you can answer that way if you want...

Ed & Jennifer said...

What happened to the good ole P2 days when your menu consisted of catfish creole, grapefruit and ground beef with salad (mustard dressing)? Boy how things have changed! LOL

Hang in there! Just tell the fam after tomorrow the nursing home is CLOSED!

Can we be so lucky to get you 3 days in a row? When do you go home anyway? It just doesn't "feel" right not having you around!

Burcu J said...

I am a bad bread person.. tell me what kind of bread is that demon bread.. I think its soooo good... ;)

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online