Saturday, March 8, 2008

Menopause Manor

Ok, so another day in the Cali saga. I had to take the old women out yesterday (hey, my own sister is calling her place "Menopause Manor" - the old women finally got ready around 1pm to leave, geesh, I was ready at like 10am to get the heck out of dodge. So not getting started till 1pm got us a late coming home time - around 8pm. Which everyone knows is usually my BEDTIME! ROFL

We went out to eat lunch - had some good Hawaiian Food. I had the Lau Lau and Kalua Pork, plus I had a Spam Musubi!!! I sure was in HEAVEN! I didn't eat the WHOLE plate mind you, I brought MOST of it home (oh yes, I did finish the entire Spam Musubi!) - I had plans to eat it for my supper, but we also picked up some sushi so I had a few pieces of that instead. Oh, and I had some delicious wine - ever since I got here (we all know that all of the Cali people are WINEO'S) people have told me to make sure I taste this wine. So I found some at the World Market yesterday and me and my sister polished off a bottle last night.

What kind of wine was it? Well, let me start off by saying that I am not usually a Chardonnay drinker, but they kept telling me to try it, that I would like it. I hate wine that PUCKERS ya know? If I am gonna drink wine, it's usually a dessert wine, or White Zin. So this was a stretch for me. And they also told me to disregard the name of the wine. Why? You tell me:


THIS IS THE WINE THEY TOLD ME TO TRY


And try it, I did ... and love it I did, and I am so glad I purchased another bottle while I was there! Because the wine diet is on the menu for me! ROFL

Weight? It's still hanging at 170 - 8 lbs over my LIW - so I am pretty pleased with this. Who could ask for anything more than that? I know I wanted to be a model P3 student while I was here, but things just didn't turn out that way. So Que Sera Sera - whatever will be will be. Whatever happens happens, and I will fix it when I get home. Whatever.

Ok! I have LOTS to catch up on today, and then I have to travel to go pick up my OTHER nieces children this morning, about a 45 minute drive. They are staying with us this weekend so that will be fun for my daughter!

Have a great day people!

Biz

6 Comments:

maryg911 said...

So glad to hear you're having such a great time!!!

Yes, I think we are all going to try the wine protocol very, very soon, ha!!

applebottomblues said...

That wine protocol seems to even work on P3. I've lost both times I've had wine!

Glad you're enjoying yourself.

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Its sounds like you are having so much fun..You sure do deserve it. ;) I only like sweet red wine I don't like any heavy alcohol taste.. I have no doubt that you gonna get rid of that 8 pounds so quick..
Enjoy having fun..

Liz said...

Biz... Keep having fun girlfriend! You deserve it for sure!
I am mainly a red wino myself.... although I not too recently ago, tried a wonderful Pinot Grisio which pleasantly surprised me! (I don't usually like the white stuff.) I think out of wine, bread and chocolate, I have missed my wine the most on this protocol....but Jenn has taught me how to "illegally" drink wine successfully every now and then... LOL .... which, in the long run, is probably why I haven't quite reached my weightloss goal for this round yet... ahhh well.... I guess it is all part of the journey! :)

smacmo said...

Hey Biz! I love Fat B chardonnay! LOL, glad you liked it too!

MiStoGirly said...

Good to hear the vacation is so much fun! Looking forward to having you back :)

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online