Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yes! It Worked!!!

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

How thrilling is that? I can still stay in touch via email, no stupid Blogger issues to contend with until I get home and can figure out what happened! WOO HOO FOR ME!!! Most excellent!

Like I said yesterday, the days are getting busier and busier as my time gets shorter and shorter. I leave in one week, almost exactly as I leave at 6:30am Thursday morning (20th) - have I really been here that long? Geesh, with all the sickness and stuff it sure has seemed longer. My mother and I were chatting yesterday that we are BOTH ready to go home. HA! And my sister asked yesterday if I could stay another week. OMG! LOL

Staying pretty stable at my 170 - wow, what a set point eh? Yesterday? OMG - we went to this place called Fuji Sushi Boat and Buffet for lunch - all you can eat sushi for $11.95 - geesh, I sure ate my fill! Everything and ANYTHING you might want in sushi was available there. We ate so much we ended up NOT eating dinner! That was a splurge, and I thought for sure I would have gained 3 more pounds with all the salt but nope, pretty much stable at 170 - what is up with that???

Officially I am on Phase 4 - what a joke! Phase 4 started when I began this trip! HA! I am actually quite ready to go home and to eat right. As it stands right now JPS and I are looking to start our 5th round sometime during the first week of April, and seriously, I can't wait. I really wanted to be all done with my 'dieting' by one year from start, so right now that gives me about 11 weeks if I start my next round on the 7th of April - 11 weeks - oh boy, in just counting this numbers, I might need to go longer!

I know my goal is at 150 - but we all know that this number was so arbitrary. It looks as if I will need to extend my time limit a bit in order to be able to take this thing to the end. Oh well, que sera sera right? Each round I go on is that much better weight I am at, much better health as well. So, I will just keep going till it's done, whenever that will be. Right now all I need to do is get home so that I can get a better grip on this food choices thing.

Oh well, time for me to go - first tho - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
Becca - We go back to the Dr today so I will let you know how things go, she is hoping for a good report. She has glasses on order, but it doesn't look like they will get here until AFTER I leave, and I hate that cause I really wanted to be here when she got them. Oh well...

Monica - oh how sweet. We are all in this together ya know? You have been a source of inspiration for me as well. I wish I had more time to visit other blogs while I was here but it's so haphazard - but once I get home, watch out! LOL

Mary - Ah yes, my own bed. It aint the most comfortable in the world, but boy do I LOVE MY BED!

Karen - HA! Quiet? I thought you folks would enjoy the time without my gabbin! LOL - I have missed you all so much, and even with the DSL card it's still so hard to get everywhere. Ugh - but I will be home soon, it's almost over! LOL

Lili - LIFE??? OMG! Yes, I sure know about LIFE! I am so over the drama they call this life in CALIFORNIA and ready to be home to deal with my OWN drama! ROFL - I can HANDLE my drama, just not everyone elses! hehe

Liz - HEY GIRL! Thanks for stopping by!

5 Comments:

Becca said...

Biz, It looks like we might be on the same P2 schedule again give or take a few days. I planned to start once my house guests are gone and I'm hoping my DH will do this round with me, but I'm not counting on it since he still hasn't committed to WHEN. His traveling is just about done for a while though so he can't use that excuse this time. So I will either start on the 1st or the 5th of April. Depending on how much rest I need after they go back home...
Very cool how your body decided to quit gaining! Mine is still fluctuating... I'll have to lose this 4 lbs all over again on P2!

maryg911 said...

Whoo hoo, I got my daily Biz fix, finally!!! I'll be so happy when you get back home so you can straighten me out!! Not really, you have a good time while you're still in Cali!!!

Take care, wub u!!

Burcu J said...

Hello Biz,
Its nice to hear that you keep it around 170 ;) I am happy to be keeping it stable also.
Thank you for keeping us posted
Enjoy your weekend ;)

Liz said...

Biz, That is GREAT that you have remained so stable! Your sushi day sounded yummy! LOL I would have been scared away by the salt (of course I would be dipping ins wasabi and lots of soy sauce! LOL)

You are going to kick butt on your next P2 I just know it! You will be down to that 150 in no time!

I am just about done with my P2. I think I have 6 more days.Yay!

Anyway.... it's great to have you back!

Anonymous said...

Mamasita bonita I have been pondering starting my next P2 on April 5th -- the day after my daughter's birthday. My birthday is May 30th -- could I give myself a better present then being close, if not at, goal weight??? You, me, Becca, and my buddy in washington who wants to start with me -- and another local girlfriend -- we could be a support tag team! I've heard sushi doesn't cause a gain, even when you gorge on it. I wish I liked it :( . No, for me it is still comfort foods -- although once the snow goes I don't think I'll be running to "creamed food" quite as much.

Glad you'll be back soon!!!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online