Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Testing Blogging by eMail

Hello Peeps!

 

I have been having so much trouble with blogging that I finally had given up trying to post to my blog until I got home.  Someone was kind enough to let me know that I can blog via email so I am testing this today to see if it works.

 

It had gotten to the point that I cannot even see the box that I need to type in when I log into blogger, how weird is that?  And quite frankly people, I need my connection to you folks to feel sane anymore!  ROFL - OMG, I crack myself up!!!

 

Things are going fine at Menopause Manor - just counting down the days until I can sleep in my own bed.  Things are getting busy around here as I wrap up my trip.  My sister is doing very well.  She thinks she is all sassy now that she can see pretty good (but only like a foot in front of her!) - she is too funny!

 

Ok, this is only a test.  If I find this worked, then I will be a posting fiend again!  ROFL

 

Biz

6 Comments:

Becca said...

Yaaay, it worked. Now we can get updates from Biz again!
Ain't technology grand? My hubby just got a PDA that can read and send emails and he was trying to send me something from his calendar and it showed up as a PIX message with about 50 question marks! No text, just ??????????????? very strange...
Sounds like your sister is doing great. I hope it just keeps getting better and better!

applebottomblues said...

Yup... It worked! Yaaaayy!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know I was thinking about you. Thanks for all the encouraging words you've left on my blog. You're a great friend Biz.

Now hurry up and get home! You've been away too long! ROFL... just kiddin. Enjoy the rest of your time at Menopause Manor:)

maryg911 said...

It worked, it worked!!! I need my Biz fix!!!! Glad you could give a quick update, I feel so much better now!!!

I know what you mean by sleeping in your own bed!!

Karen M-M said...

It's very very quiet around here with out you!!!! I can't wait till you back so I can start catching up to you. I'm off to Florida on the 20th, but hopefully our network will be up.
I'll wave attcha as we pass thru.
Please enjoy the rest of your stay in Menopause Manor!!!! ROFL!
Karen M-M

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we missed you! Like I should talk..... I've been MIA myself, and I have no excuse but LIFE getting in the way -- you know that one. Missing you, glad to hear from you!

Liz said...

Hey Bizzy! As you know by now, You are baaaaaaack! YAY!

It is GREAT to hear from you!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online