Friday, March 7, 2008

What Is Up With Blogger?

Is it just me??? What is up? I can't seem to get a posting box that works, so I will just do a quick update here and just hope things show up? Has anyone else had this happen? I can't see any posting options, like even to be able to change my fonts or anything.

Oh well, let me just give an update.

Eating yesterday was very haphazard. For some reason or another my stomach was not well, and I felt a little queasy all day. So eating was very light.

Breakfast: Coffee with Mocha Powder and Mocha Mix and a Turkey Sandwich with Cheese, Mayo and Mustard on Demon Bread.

Lunch: A can of rootbeer, I was trying to settle my stomach

Dinner: Some Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes - and a bottle of Verdi Spumante, these bottles are NOT that much wine, but I did drink the WHOLE thing by myself over the course of the night. It's fizzy (for my stomach) and it was wine (for my stomach) - and quite actually I feel much better today.

Let me go to my commenter's from yesterday:

Mary - Thanks for the link, I stopped by last night but didn't stay long but will look it over today. Demon bread? I only call it "Demon Bread" because quite frankly it's the best bread I have had so it can't be good for you. The brand name is "Milton's" and they call it "The Original Healthy Multi Grain Bread" - Here it is:

http://www.miltonsbaking.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=100

Very good stuff this bread!

Marshall - Thanks for the visit my pal! Oh! They DID turn in my wallet, credit cards, money and ALL! I got it the same day, but not until AFTER I canceled all my credit cards and stuff!!!

Becca - HA! I don't share my picture many places, but since the forum is pretty much "private" I felt comfortable putting it there! So am I anything like you imagined? LOL - OH MY! I am so not afraid of the camera anymore. How cool it is to live life not being afraid of the camera! Motivation? Well, if you can sit tight a couple of days, I was gonna spend a post on it. I just need to gather my thoughts. But let me just tell you this. This is something that has been in the works for MONTHS and because of circumstances it just was put into play a little earlier. Lynne (you know her, from the HCG2 board?) and I have been working on things for awhile behind the scenes but each of us had family issues to take care of that took precedence so it kinda was put on the back burner, but it's been there for a while just waiting to be brought to life. And it happened this week! Thanks to another blogger JENN! And Becca, thanks for the link for another Blogger, I can never have enough blogs to read you silly woman! I am so into this whole HCG thing! Can you tell???

Ed and Jenn - Home is not until the 20th, and maybe not until the 21st, depending on if my flight is on time or what. I wont drive at night so if I get in late to Charlotte, I will just stay the night there and go home in the morning. We shall see. You??? You know I have to always test the limits. OH YEAH. Me the TESTER!

B - HA! Look at my comment to Mary, and you will find out what DEMON bread is. NO MORE FOR ME TODAY! ROFL!!!

Ok peeps, have a nice day, and please let me know if I am the only one with this bad blogger episode???

Biz

6 Comments:

applebottomblues said...

I keep posting comments and then the thing errors out on me! Hopefully this one takes.

I'm glad you're able to update again & I see you've found Marlene's blog. Very interesting huh?

I just joined the new message board after finding out about it from Ed & Jenn's blog. So this is the project you've been working on for so long. Cool beans. I'll visit as often as I can.

maryg911 said...

Blogger is acting a bit strange lately!!

I'm so happy that you are back, you are my protocol leiutenant and if I stray, I know you will put me back on the straight and narrow!!

Sorry to hear about your stomach woes but I'm glad you're feeling better, heck, I'm having a couple of Michelob Ultras right now!!

Mmmm, gotta check out that demon bread now!!

Becca said...

I had the same problem today with posting a comment and I've had problems in the last couple of weeks trying to customize my blog page. So who knows what's up with them? They finally get spell checker fixed and then everything else goes to h*ll...
Glad to see you got a post to work finally. And I'll be looking forward to hearing all about the motivation for the forum. I haven't had much time to spend on it yet. Maybe this weekend...

Liz said...

Biz... It's GREAT to have you back! I gotta say.... I truly missed you whe you were gone! I hope you are feeling better and ready to take the tiger by the tail again!

You are totally my hero! and I want to tell you how much you have encouraged me along the way
! Thank you SOOOO much!
Liz

Burcu J said...

Yeah blogger been acting up.. I been trying to change up some templates it doesnt work. Thank you for your post and info about the bread. I will try some of that bread AFTER I LOSE MY WEIGHT ;) Have a wonderful weekend :)

Unknown said...

Hi Biz, I am SO glad someone turned in your wallet intact----see, there are still good, honest people in this world, more than we suspect! It always warms my heart to hear stories like this one. I'll bet you are SO ready to get back on protocol, and back to business right now. Lots of turmoil and bad food do not a good combination make! Glad to have you back, thanks for visiting our blogs and leaving such nice comments!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online