Monday, March 31, 2008

Updating...

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

Saturday, March 29 Checkin

LIW +8.6
Overnight Loss 0.0

Here is my menu for the day before - this is what I ate:

Breakfast: Coffee with Half and Half, orange
Lunch: large green salad (spring mix, romaine, spinach) with feta and evoo/balsamic and an apple
Mid Afternoon Snack: Cottage cheese and banana (OMG--NUMMY)
Dinner: mostly protein, a piece of chicken and a couple of pieces of cubed steak
Dessert: Wine and Coconut Bark

A total of 2172 cals divided: 121 fat grams (49%), 93 carb grams (16%), 108 protein grams (20%), 14 alcohol grams (5%)

Discovered coconut bark on Friday. Thank goodness I only made four servings because I ended up eating the whole thing. You can tell TOM is lurking because chocolate craving is unusual. No gain, no loss.

Sunday, March 30 Checkin

LIW +8.6
Overnight Loss 0.0

Here is my menu for the day before - this is what I ate:

Breakfast: Leftover 1/2 of a grilled chicken breast, 2 hamburger patties with a slice of swiss cheese and mayo
Lunch: 2 eggs scrambled in EVO, bacon bits and cheese
Mid Afternoon Snack: Houston Dip
Dinner: Salad with blue cheese dressing, hot chicken wings and beer (2)

A total of 2590 cals divided: 178 fat grams (61%), 52 carb grams (8%), 151 protein grams (24%), 26 alcohol grams (7%)

Saturday was a VERY BAD DAY for me. I had one of those days that I couldn't stop eating. Thank goodness I stuck with proteins and I didn't attack the sugars or it would have been DISASTROUS. No gain, no loss.

Today's Checkin

LIW +8.0
Overnight Loss 0.6

Here is my menu for the day before - this is what I ate:

Breakfast: Coffee with Half and Half, orange, 2 eggs scrambled in coconut oil with bacon bits and cheese
Mid Morning Snack: 1 slice whole wheat bread w/banana and pb and coconut oil
Mid Afternoon Snack: Tortilla chips and salsa
Dinner: My hubbies famous chili and a slice of cornbred
Dessert: Coconut Bark

A total of 1958 cals divided: 110 fat grams (50%), 165 carb grams (31%), 78 protein grams (16%)

Back on track today. TOM is STILL lurking, and I just wish he would hurry up and show his face because I am totally over him, and he isn't even here yet. Yesterday was much more calm day for me, but I can't tell that my emotions are still all over the place.

I am sorry I was MIA over the weekend. I think I had something similar to post traumatic stress syndrome or something. I pretty much needed a couple days to myself. After spending all that time in Cali and then coming home and going and going since I got here, I think I crashed. I literally stayed on my couch all day on Saturday, totally vegging until I had to pick up JPS from the airport at 5:30pm - then we went to Wild Wing and I actually started to feel a bit better. Maybe it was the beer

Whatever it was, I feel it slowly leaving my body. The only thing is, that since TOM is lurking, my thoughts are all garbled and I can't seem to concentrate on any one thing. For example ... I usually pick a title for my post before I write anything. That way it helps me keep focused and I have a general theme I write from. I am this far into this post and I have no title. Nothing that I can focus on.

I know I told you I would let you know my theories on weight loss after indulging on this protocol, but I haven't been able to get my thoughts in any logical order to be able to publish anything, so again, I must ask you to wait. That being said, I guess this shall remain an update post, and I will strive on getting myself back on track. I need to, cause it's seriously disrupting my routine.

By the way. I cannot be disappointed in losing 8 pounds since that Saturday when I stepped on that scale and I was 16 lbs over LIW - 8 lbs lost in 9 completed days. Not bad. Those are protocol averages, for a man at least!

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to Friday's comments:

Shelly - sorry sweetie, theories will have to wait. Gotta get my head into the game here. It's taking all I have right now just to put those theories into practice.

Becca - I think we got everything working out with the forum for you? Why don't you post an introduction or something? You will love it there.

Jan - oh yes, the egg day, I am doing another one tomorrow - they are truly a blessing.

B - master? HA! I don't think so, just plowing thru the journey like all of you, finding what works and what doesn't along the way. Looking forward to your updates.

Misto - thanks! It's good to have you back as well. I hope things settle for you. I think it's time for spring to get here, everyone is ready for it ya know?

Crystal - wow, look who showed up! MY GOODNESS! Out of the woodwork. Thanks for the link - I had actually already found that one, and am gonna study it over the next few days. I like their mission statement.

CB - HA! Close to doing fruits. It's all part of the raw, fresh thing ya know?

Liz - well kudos to you to do what you can to make sure the word gets out there. It's a struggle, but one worth the effort.
Until later folks!

7 Comments:

maryg911 said...

Ah yes, the old brain fog, I hate that and that lurker TOM!! Glad to hear you rested on Saturday, I've had those days myself, course I use up all my sick leave for it but its worth it!!

Overall, your doing great chica!!! Take care, luv ya!!!

maryg911 said...

Oh yeah, I was starting to think there was some HCG convention going on this weekend that I wasn't aware of or invited to but I'm very happy to see you back!!

triplejtb said...

Your weekend sounds perfect....rest and chicken wings and beer...lol
---Jan---

Becca said...

Hey Biz, we will wait patiently until you have a chance to think this thing through. I know what you mean because I will do the same thing. Mulling something for a few days and then one day I'll just sit down and start typing.

I'm glad you're getting a chance to chill out and recharge. I think I will need some of that when my guests leave tomorrow too. I'm going to miss them but I will have my time to myself (well as much as it ever is!) again.

I'm getting ready to start the protocol again soon. I don't know if I'll be waiting for the weekend or not. We shall see...
I'll try to find the time to do an intro on the forum soon.

Crystal Lee said...

Dont get me started on the "fog" good golly. I keep that stuff. TOo much sugar is normally the culprit for me so this is why I LOVE P2...fog free! :)
I posted the answer to your "next round" statement on my site. Check it out girl!
Good luck with the online classes if you decide to start! I love my classes.

Liz said...

Hey Biz,
I enjoyed reading and catching up with you today. I don't know how you do it! You are amazing! Always having everything so figured out! You are really an inspiration. Thanks for coming over and checking on me! I feel like I am kind of getting the hang of this whole thing.... but I am already looking forward to my next P2, which I was going to start the 1st of May, but now I see that I am scheduled for another trade show the first week of May in Las Vegas, Soooooo, I guess I will wait until I get back from that show before I start, so I'm not just wasting the hcg that week. Ahhh well, all in good time! I have two more trips this month, and then the Vegas trip, after that I should be home for a while to have a nice second round on P2.
Thanks again for all your help! :)

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Not bad?? you doing great lady ;) whole 8 pounds gone. I am still trying to lose that 6 pounds. and my TOM showed up today :( actually its good cause my 6 weeks is up next monday, I am gonna be starting back to P2 that day, I will keep you posted :)

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online