Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Another Update!

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

LIW +8.0
Overnight Loss 0.0

Here is my menu for the day before - this is what I ate:

Breakfast: Coffee with Half and Half, slice of ww bread spread with coconut oil, pb and a banana
Mid Morning Snack: Cheese
Lunch: Hamburger with all the fixings (made with Oopsies - not bread)
Mid Afternoon Snack: Tortilla chips and salsa
Dinner: Grilled Pork Loin with Horseradish Sauce, a Italian Veggie Casserole, Large Salad with Italian Dressing, and a Pasta Dish, Rigatoni with Roasted Red Peppers
Dessert: Wine

A total of 2642 cals divided: 158 fat grams (53%), 117 carb grams (17%), 119 protein grams (18%), 41 alcohol grams (11%)

All that eating, and no gain, how about that. I was testing the limits yesterday. I actually started thinking that I am about to embark on my 5th round and so I wanted to get in some things that I don't normally eat in before I do. Pasta is one of them. There was a dish I saw on Everyday Italian one day a long while ago that I wanted to try. Well, I am glad it's out of my system now, I tried it, it was good, but not awesome, but it gave me the taste and now I am over it.

I was actually quite concerned that I would be up this morning based on that fact alone, and plus the pork was kinda salty but oh so yummy, and nope, I did just fine.

Today is an egg day for me. I am actually looking forward to it! I wont be saying that tonight, that is for sure. I start my egg days loving eggs, and then by dinner time, I am OH SO OVER IT!

Thanks for understanding my 'fogginess' - this time I don't think it's the sugar like it was the last time, since I have pretty much been off the processed stuff for a week now. No, I think it is more the whole getting acclimated to this time zone again and TOM lurking. Seriously, I have been feeling TOM around since I got back, like almost 10 days ago!!! So, give me a few days of just updating, and I will be back in full force.

You hear me say that a lot eh?

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Mary - Thanks girl! HCG Convention? HA! That is TOO funny! No, no convention, I just think spring has sprung and people are starting to get active!

Jan - HA! Well, sure, when you look at it that way, my weekend was killer!

Becca - Get to the forum when you can, it can be overwhelming, but we have a lot of fun there. Our blogs are fun, but the forum is more interactive ya know? Oh, I know how it is, wanting to be with friends but wanting your own space again. Let me know when you plan to start ok?

Crystal - WOW! Two days in a row! I almost put you in my missing category section, now you are not! ROFL - will be checking your blog later on this morning to see what your plans are.

Liz - better to wait then to be on protocol and deviate. Hey, that rhymes! I crack myself up. It will happen my friend, I had to come to grips with it taking a little longer than I had hoped also, but I am ok with it now. I have basically lost almost 90 pounds in less than 9 months, that is OUTSTANDING when I count how long I was actually ON the losing portion ya know?

B - I am waiting for TOM to start before I start my next round, actually both JPS and I are. It's a good thing to have that out of the way before you begin a round. Surely! Can't wait to see your progress!

7 Comments:

smacmo said...

Biz, that is great! No gain is always good! you know, I am going to be so jealous when all of my buds start another round. I won't start another until June or July.

maryg911 said...

You are too funny chica!!! So you tried the oopsies? I shall try them next week. Your whole menu sounds nummy!!

Yes, I guess everyone wants to be outside now, I should be out there too!!

When are you planning to start Round 5? And what is up with the forum, I'm restricted from viewing journals and your boot camp, what gives?

Love Ya, the Deviator!!

Becca said...

Oopsies? I will have to investigate this further.
I'm going to have my favorite pasta dish at Olive Garden this weekend on one of my first two injection days. Not doing an actual load, but eating the things that I love and won't be having for a while.
What will you indulge in?

triplejtb said...

You sound strong, determined and back on track today Biz....The weekend must of been a needed thing
---Jan---

Burcu J said...

Hello,
NO gain is a good thing ;) Egg day doesn't sound too good, lol..Dish sounded good though, I love itallian and Olive garden is one of my favorite place :)
Keep up posted and I will do the same :)

Ed & Jennifer said...

It's ME Biz and I'm actually leaving a comment on your blog! I had to come over and read what my buddy Biz was writing about these days!

So how did you like the oopsies? Girlie also told me about those and I really want to make them!

Oh and just because I won't be updating my blog every single day don't mean a "thang!" I also plan on blogging for Ed's P2 so you can't get rid of me that easily!!!

So wow we are both about the same over LIW-go figure! LOL

triplejtb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online