Wednesday, April 16, 2008

50% Raw Challenge - Day Two Completed - Success!!!

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

LIW +1.0
Overnight LOSS 0.2

Here is my menu for the day before - this is what I ate:

Breakfast: coffee with half and half, leftover greek salad
Lunch: bagel and cream cheese
Dinner: broccoli salad
Snacks: 2 green smoothies, ground beef with blue cheese, chips and salsa, wine

A total of 2174 cals divided: 91 fat grams (37%), 204 carb grams (36%), 129 protein grams (24%)

Challenge Totals:
Total of approximately 80 ounces of food eaten - 45 ounces of it was raw! YES! I met my goal again!!! I made it to 56% raw yesterday!


And let me tell you, raw is definitely agreeing with me! YES! I am starting already to feel the benefits (particularly the bathroom benefits!), especially energy. Although, I can't be sure if the energy level is just because it's SPRING and I feel the sun shining and the wind through my hair!

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I am still not on schedule, and I only have time for an update. Geesh, this is starting to irritate me something fierce.

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
B - Look at the calorie and fat count on both, I don't see why not? Try it and see?

Becca - Hmmmm, ok, that sounds like a plan, coming up with some new dips! You know I love a challenge!

Shelly - WOOT! Come on Shelly! Join me!

Liz - sent you an email.

7 Comments:

triplejtb said...

Hey Biz You're right...when I think about it...I'm already eating the raw diet because I eat most of my fruit and veggies raw...I've always preferred them that way....and since phase 2 is so restrictive...I don't eat anything processed now anyway

---Jan---

Becca said...

Good job. I'm impressed!

Tracey said...

glad you are seeing the benefits of eating raw. I can't join you on this challenge. My system does not let me. I should clarify that, my body will not let me. If I eat more than 1 day of a lot of raw veggies, my colon revolts! This is what I do when I have issues of not going to the bathroom. So I will be with you all in spirit and just do raw every other day. Keep it up, Chickie!!

Burcu J said...

Hey Lady,
Doing good, keep going down and down. I could've use that bathroom help. I've been having bad days on that lately. I will eat more salads ;)
Have a good one.

smacmo said...

Look at you! Ok, I'll join you, but I gotta get a plan going! Let me try and figure that out today...or at least by Sunday! :)

maryg911 said...

Yes, raw is definitely agreeing wittcha!! I can't believe you're eating bagels but it's working for ya!!

Kristen's Raw said...

After reading this, I'm wanting a green smoothie, too. I love them :) Lately I've been adding a lot of cinnamon to them, especially when I put apples in them. Delicious!!!!

Cheers :)

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online