Monday, April 7, 2008

Alien Abduction

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

LIW +11.0
Overnight GAIN 3.0

Here is my menu for the day before - this is what I ate:

Breakfast: Skinny Latte from StarBucks, couple of eggs with mayo, some leftover chicken nuggets my husband made from the day before
Lunch: My MIL's famous Waldorf Salad - ingredients are chicken, grapes, apples, celery, onions, mayo, mustard, vinegar and lemon juice (yum, yum) - then I went on a hunt for bad foods, all I could find was some baked Lays, a banana, and an apple
Dinner: 2 pork chops and a rather large blue cheese salad, and my husbands famous stove top onion rings
Snacks: Couple of bunless double cheeseburgers from Hardees, some potato chips and hot sauce

A total of 3449 cals divided: 205 fat grams (53%), 146 carb grams (16%), 235 protein grams (28%)

Alien Abduction

Yeah, that is exactly what I am gonna call it. It was one of those days again. One of those, I don't care what happens, I have to satisfy the need and I have to satisfy it NOW and I don't care what is in the way when I do satisfy it. Those little space invaders took over my body and I had one of those I don't care days.

Isn't it amazing tho, I seem to have those days when I am away from my support system. I was away for the weekend, not checkin in on my buds, not doing the whole community thing, and I went massively off the deep end.

That other alien, TOM, is so close, seriously, there was one more sign Saturday that says he is close, a sign I don't need to share with the world, but a sign none the less. Add one more thing to this whole equation, I still haven't gone.

Is there more? Of course there is ... I have to go on a field trip today, with the whole 2nd grade class, and I was the ONE parent that was asked to ride the bus with the students, and I am into heavy PMS mode right now.

Ask me if I am gonna have a fun day. NOT. I am really hoping the Aliens let me go today, but as I sit here and type, I feel a massive sense of foreboding - alien abduction. What experiments are they going to try today? What massive amounts of bad foods will they pump into me to see how much more I can gain? Oh please, will you let the GOOD ALIENS take over today, the ones that turn off the craving thing?

Send good vibes my way ok? I need them bad.

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Mary - seriously, this time I am so over TOM - sure, I am smack dab in the middle of menopause, but does that give him cause to ruin my life???

BB - Well, I have sucked with the downward trend over the last few days, ugh.

Becca - I am SO jealous. Seriously. More now than ever. Oh gosh, it's so not a good day for me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh baby, PMS sucks. The Whores are Moaning, as i say. I've had a bit of it myself these past few days.

Some days are just like that. They suck. You know my theory -- go get some lifesavers or skittles (or both) -- and savor them! They really satisfy the "junk" urge with few calories. Add a diet pop to that (bite me, KT) as another treat and you should be better armed against those little green men!

Just keep the big picture in mind -- you have lost so much weight, this is just a little hiccup in your journey!

EweWho said...

Well, everything that CAN has hit you, hasn't it?

Thank God that tomorrow is another day. You are gonna whip that body into shape, I know.

Hey, I know you are gonna have fun on the field trip. You have fun everywhere you go!

beachbrights said...

Biz, we need to talk soon (like by phone or IM). There is a connection between the P3 you are experiencing now and my first P3. I think it has someting to do with the injection length (time on P2) and what happens the first week on P3. Let's compare notes/stats sometime and get to the bottom of this. I really think it is more scientific than emotional. There is a trend here and we need to find the question in order to answer and solve!

Love Ya (& I am here for you)!!
CB

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh Biz, the aliens abducted us too! I've been thinking about you all weekend.

I can't believe TOM isn't here yet...c'mon already! I think the combo of everything is the reason for the cravings. Mizz Bizinator can get through it though.

Missing you Biz!! Hope you had a fun day hangin' with the kiddos (that'll drive ya to drink huh?!) LOL

maryg911 said...

Well, TOM decided to head my way Saturday, so I am in agony!!

Alien abduction, good one, I need to try that one next time, hehe!!

Sorry you were selected to be the parent to ride on the bus, I feel your pain!!!

Burcu J said...

Your title was funny ..lol. PMS hate it! Hang in there my friend, I know what u mean by those I don't care days, It happened to me a lot during the second round I hope this round goes smoother, oh I started today by the way, wish me luck :)

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online