Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Several Updates

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

LIW +4.0
Overnight 0.0


1) I have not disappeared. Since Sunday evening I have been feeling quite ill and have pretty much been down for the count. My head feels like it is full of the yellow stuff that is pretty much everywhere when you step outside the house. There is almost drifts of this stuff people, the pollen is pretty bad this year.

2) I have been the exact same weight since Friday morning. 174 - sure it's 4 lbs over my NEW LIW (and 12 lbs over my REAL LIW) but I am not worried. Shoot, I am going back on P2 in about 10 days. Sure, I will have to spend the first 3 week cycle just losing what I have gained since the last LIW but lesson learned. NO MORE TRAVELING on P3 - that is just wrong.

3) I am working FEVERISHLY behind the scenes to get something ready for release as of May 1, 2008 - something that is taking all of my focus. So I had to make a decision ... I am going to be MIA in my posting on my blog for a bit. Believe me when I tell you that it will be WELL worth the wait!

4) I completed my 50% Raw Food Challenge for one week with absolute SUCCESS! Could that be the reason for the maintaining, even at a higher weight? Who knows? But I am trying to figure out how to incorporate Green Smoothies into my P2 experience. Anyone have any suggestions?

5) Even tho I may be missing here on my OWN blog, I will not be missing in the community! I will be back to visiting blogs later on this morning. Please don't forget me while I am gone!!!

6) I have discovered "Twitter" - it's actually quite the thing in the blogging world. If you do stop by, I will be posting updates via the Twitter add on in my right side bar at the top. You will be able to see daily stats and what I am doing there. If you decide to join up with Twitter, please let me know your Twitter URL and I will start "following" you.


9 Comments:

smacmo said...

Can't wait to see your surprise! As for a P2 smoothie, why not do cottage cheese, and green stuff plus an apple?

maryg911 said...

Hey Ms. Biz, I sure do miss you and I'm sorry you feel like crap, to put it nicely. I hope you get to make the rounds soon. I'm anxious to see what you've got in store for us.

Love ya, take care!!!

Have you gotten my email yet, I sent it again.

Becca said...

I've been missing you... No, I've been jonesing for my BIZ fix!!!! So glad you're back for however long. And I did sign up on twitter. I think it's just beccabetts...

Burcu J said...

Hey lady,
Hope you feel better, pls. keep us posted and I can't wait to hear your suprise. ;)
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Allergies are BAD this year -- hope you feel better soon!

EweWho said...

Whew! We had quite the day today! I had broccoli and blueberries per your suggestion today and added 2 cups water and a packet of Sweet & Low. It wasn't too bad! Will definitely be adding that one to the list in order to get some of those veggies in.

applebottomblues said...

Awww biz. I'm sorry you don't feel well, but it's nice to see that your maintaining. I've been away for a while myself, but I'm back. Sometimes life just takes over, so you take your time and get well... no one could ever forget about you :)

Amie said...

AARRGH! The suspense is killing me!! lol

Allergies are a BUMMER!! Mine all but disappeared after I started getting adjusted, so I haven't had to deal with them in a long time.. but oh, do I remember. D:

I'm excited for this next P2!!! We'll be in it together this time - YES! lol You're a rockstar for completing the raw food challenge .. not so sure I could hack that one.

Ummm... I looked at the Twitter thing, but as yet I'm too intimidated to sign up. ;) Yeah. Big chicken here.

Well, dangit - come back to us soon Ms. Biz! We miss you!!

Liz said...

Hey Biz, How are things going? Are you feeling better? Hope so!
So tell me about this morning talk show. I feel like I am so out of the loop since I have been traveling.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online