Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Maintain Game

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

LIW +8.0
Overnight LOSS 0.0

Here is my menu for the day before - this is what I ate:

Breakfast: Skinny Latte from StarBucks, banana and some strawberries
Lunch: My MIL's famous Waldorf Salad - ingredients are chicken, grapes, apples, celery, onions, mayo, mustard, vinegar and lemon juice (yum, yum)
Dinner: Fats Cafe - Caesar Salad, with three little rolls
Snacks: Strawberries

A total of 1454 cals divided: 77 fat grams (46%), 108 carb grams (28%), 67 protein grams (19%)

The Maintain Game

To maintain is a wonderful thing when you are traveling and sitting all day. I am attending a convention this weekend. The drive is 45 minutes away, and I am just sitting for about 5 hours while I am there, plus the drive home. Not being in your own element can definitely produce havoc, so when one maintains while this is happening it is a plus.

And I have gotten sort of used to that 170 number ya know? It kinda just keeps showing up there - ha! Not really! Well yes really that I am getting used to seeing that number, but it sure felt good to see the 16's again, even if for just a short, short time.

How can I even be concerned? Two weeks ago yesterday I was 16 lbs over LIW, and as of yesterday and today, I am only 8 - 8 lbs in two weeks is protocol losses. And what I am doing is definitely NOT protocol! So I am resting easy.

Count in there another little factor. I still haven't 'gone'. What is totally up with that?

I got up a little late this morning so I am gonna get to my commenter's and get myself ready to leave at 7am my time.

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Lili - your rant was straight on Lili so thanks for taking the time to rant on! Little punkin is sick, ugh, fever and stuffies, send her get well thoughts if you could!

Mary - You don't need to apologize Mary, silly thing. I will fix this in a flash, first day I am back home, it will turn normal.

B - Will do the water thing, as per normal! Thanks!

3 Comments:

maryg911 said...

Has that moron TOM showed up yet? He reeks havoc, I tellya!!!

Have fun though!!

Love ya, take care chica!!

BohemianBlue said...

haha that's the downward trend I wanna see.

Becca said...

Hi Biz, I missed a few days on the blog rounds so I just caught up. I loved the story of your daughter on the airplane. How funny to just scream out "we're going down!" I'm sure the other passengers got a kick out of it once they realized she was just excited. (and that the plane was supposed to be going down...)
I have two 8 year old grandsons so I could totally see them doing something like that too!
And too bad that you have to postpone your round again. I'll be way ahead of you by then! I started injections yesterday and will be on the vlcd tomorrow.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online