Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just the Stats, Ma'am

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

LIW +8.6
Overnight LOSS 0.8

Here is my menu for the day before - this is what I ate:

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs in EVCO, some cheese and bacon bits thrown on top
Lunch: two ginormous pork chops (I snacked on these during the day)
Dinner: shrimp and broccoli from the Chinese Fast Food place (just steamed)
Snacks: coconut bark and pepper jack cheese, a full tomato with EVOO and balsamic and blue cheese

A total of 1823 cals divided: 135 fat grams (66%), 29 carb grams (6%), 124 protein grams (28%)

Just the Stats

I only have time for the stats this morning. Was flat on my back almost all day yesterday because TOM was ruthless, so I gotta get started early with the stuff I neglected to do yesterday, in other words, play catchup.

Thank you all for the really comforting words helping me thru my 'time' yesterday, it's such a joy to know I am not the only one that has to suffer! ROFL

If you haven't figured out by now I have decided, since I have the time, to do a strict week of Atkins Induction and see how far that might bring me down. So my goal until Monday is to go 20 net carbs or less. So far so good.

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Shelly - feeling better today! Charleston is a great place to live, I do really like it here. I am a beach girl so being this close is just wonderful!

Mary - I did, I pretty much laid flat on my back with my trusty heating pad and loved every minute of it. But today is back to the grindstone!

Jan - Oh yeah, down goes the weight!

Becca - I can at least FOCUS now that TOM has made his appearance. Geesh, it was messing with my mind BIG time!

B - yeah, it got pretty bad yesterday, but I am like a new person today! YEAH!

Liz - I wish I would have seen that yesterday about the lotion, I needed SOMETHING!

4 Comments:

maryg911 said...

Whoo hoo, back on the downward trend. I'm happy to hear you spent a day with your heating pad and feeling much better.

Love ya take care!!

Becca said...

Hope the atkins will do the trick for you. Glad to hear you're up and around again...

smacmo said...

Hi Biz! good to hear that you are feeling better, and that you ate losing! Woohoo!

Burcu J said...

I am glad you are feeling a lot better my friend, congrats on your loss , you are going down slowly but surely ;) I don't know much about how Atkins work, I've heard but never tried it before,I hope that it will do the trick for you.
Have a good one :)

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online