Thursday, April 10, 2008

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

LIW +9.0
Overnight GAIN 0.4

Here is my menu for the day before - this is what I ate:

Breakfast: Coffee with Half and Half, leftover shrimp and broccoli
Lunch: chicken with huge blue cheese topped salad with blue cheese dressing
Dinner: ground chicken, green beans and tomato sauce
Snacks: pepper jack cheese, iced mocha

A total of 1450 cals divided: 78 fat grams (47%), 61 carb grams (12%), 122 protein grams (37%)

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

Yup, this is the way with Atkin's Induction - it's up and down, up and down. I was chatting with a fellow HCG'r yesterday telling her that I was so not prepared to do Atkins Induction this week. I had none of the supplies needed to complete this program. Not nearly enough "fatty" foods to up my calories since I am not eating hardly any carbs.

My calories were low yesterday, yet I stuffed my face. I also spent a good hour outside (finally a GLORIOUS day to work outside) doing yard work and was very sore and tired when done. One more thing is that I ate late (around 7pm) and I ate WAY too many carbs for induction. But I insisted I wanted green beans with tomato sauce. Oh yeah, one more thing, TOM is still here!

So if you ask me, I am not worried about the temporary gain. It will come off. I am one of those that loses as TOM leaves the building, not while he is here.

I am running late again today folks, I don't know what it is, but I seem to be finally catching up on some much needed sleep. Have a great day!

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Mary - Thanks girl!

Becca - Thanks to you girl!

Shelly - Thanks!

B - It's worth a read if you have time, it's a pretty healthy way of eating. Very similar to Dr Simeons.

6 Comments:

maryg911 said...

Just a hiccup and a touch of water retention since you're sore, but you are doing good, keep it up!!

Keep us posted, chica!!

Love ya, take care!!

Becca said...

Glad you're weather is cooperating at least!
We all know you'll be down again soon...

Becca said...

bewchsss

Here is the security word I had to put in for my last comment. I love it when it spells something. Like a vanity plate! LOL!

Burcu J said...

Hello Lady,
After the TOM leaves I am sure you will start losing again. Glad you are not worried. ;)

Karen M-M said...

I am so relieved you have come to your senses and the aliens have released you! 170 is a great number to use for LIW. I'd give up a kidney for that number!
I've been somewhat AWOL twice this round and have suffered greatly. But the HCG is soooooo forgiving!
Miss you Dalhing, come back to the boards!
regards
Karen M-M

The Hopeful Cynic said...

There should be NO "i told you so's" and if so, let me at 'em.

Hang in - you are an inspiration for us all.

xoxo Hazel

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online