Monday, February 18, 2008

24 Hours Complete - 02.18.08 - D28P2R4

LIW - 162.0 lbs (02/17/08)
Today's Weight - 161.8 lbs
0.2 UNDER LIW

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

I had cottage cheese and peaches for breakky. Apple for afternoon snack. Ground Beef and a Beer for dinner!

A total of around 539 calories divided this way: 12 Fat, 38 Carbs, 52 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now: eMail Address Form

Our FAQ Question this go round is the following, please spend some time if you can answering this survey:

Since we are on Phase 3 - let's discuss those people out there that actually have a difficult time keeping weight ON during the Phase 3 portion of the Protocol. Yes, there are some out there with this problem. Remember that Dr Simeon's said that it was just as important to keep the weight on as it was to keep it off! So please help out if you can!

Phase 3 - What If You're Still Losing???

Have I Mentioned I Am Over This Round?

Geesh! Yesterday I wasn't even caring what I ate - this round is basically over for me, lock stock and barrel. I did however concentrate on getting my protein, I won't let that happen again, no sirree.

I finally broke down and went to the Thrift Store for some clothes yesterday. I toyed with the idea of pulling 14's off the rack and see what transpired, but instead I pulled the 12's - didn't even try them on until I got home - and do you know what??? THEY FIT! WOO HOO FOR ME - so now it's official - I am in 12's.

Today I am busy - very busy - it's my last full day at home. So I will sign off now, and you will pretty much only be getting updates for the next few days until I am settled into my sisters house.

Keep in mind I will be in Cali instead of the East Coast, so my posts may be later in the morning, sorry about those that use my blog as their morning cup of coffee - HA! I crack myself up!

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Crystal - Honestly? I don't know how I feel, it really hasn't hit me yet. Seriously. But I know it will, and when it does, you folks will be the first to know!

Ed & Jenn - HA! Yeah, me and mushy don't get along that well, so thanks for that. Yeah, can you believe it's over??? GEESH! Where did the time go? I tell you where it went...chatting with you and R!!! LOL

CB - HA! You are too cute! I will be updating, don't you worry, each and every day, just don't know what time! But stay tuned!

Mary - HA! The Michelob helped eh? It's funny, I usually crave food when I drink, but on HCG as soon as I have a beer, I get really REALLY full! WOO HOO!!!!

Karen - Yeah, tons of people have mentioned about my Tatt! It's (ashamed to say) a pair of Cowboy Boots and a Cowboy Hat - Don't ask ok??? ROFL - thanks for the nice words!

Monica - You only have a short time to be on this, so don't mess around with perfection. I have been doing this for what seems like eons (HA!) so the experiments were something I just had to do! JPS is certainly happy tho, she has been having Cottage Cheese and Strawberries and Broccoli every day with NO issues!

Seraphim Sigh - HA! Thanks! Sometimes it really floors me when I get email from people across the world asking me about this protocol, just amazing quite frankly. WOW! What can I say? Thanks for the visit and the really kind words!
Take care everyone!

Biz

8 Comments:

applebottomblues said...

Oh no... I'm not experimenting like that at all. The only thing I might do is try some extra protein today. I have alot of muscle on my body and I really think I can handle it, but no beer, flatbread or "other" veggies or fruits for me unless there's nothing else around. I only have 2 rounds to do, so I'll just live through you & Jenn. At least now I know what I COULD have if I were out without my own food around.

Girl.. You are truly famous. So many folks are inspired by your pictures and measurements. I wonder how many people actually visit everyday? I really believe that you were meant to do this. I think we were all meant to join you, and I'm so happy that I could be one of the people to witness it while it's happening. You are really doing this! WOW

Anonymous said...

I hope you have some peace today -- I know you have been stressing, trying to get everything done. Size 12s? Girl, you have achieved such an amazing thing -- your fanclub will miss you if you don't post regularly while you're in Cali :)

smacmo said...

Biz, somehow my post yesterday didn't post. But OMG!!!! Your pictures are AMAZING! I am sooooo thrilled for you! I really can't thank you enough for posting all your information. You ROCK!

maryg911 said...

Size 12's!!?!! Amazing gurl!! You are doing awesome!!!

Have a great time in Cali!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Sorry I'm having a hard time seeing the screen because of the big tears in my eyes....whaaaaa!
My Biz is packin' up and movin' on with her new size 12 bad self! Cali here you come!!!

I know you'll be in touch and it will be so good for you to be with your sis. So what are we all going to do when we are all at our goals weights? What new group should we start? LOL- It'll never be over...and I hope our little community always stays in touch!

Enjoy your day today and don't worry about nothin' but gettin' those pretty little toes painted. Love ya girl!

BohemianBlue said...

Beef and beer... it should be in a food group all to itself! lol! Have fun in Cali, you couldn't have picked a better place to enjoy your new self!

much luv!

Becca said...

I am catching up on reading posts and just saw you pictures from yesterday. And I am all verklempt now. I am so happy and thrilled for you. I am sure there are people who don't know you who might see these photos and say that they MUST be doctored because it is so unbelievable how much you have changed in so short a time. I truly hope that you are able to come to terms that the picture on the left is no longer you. You are now a SLIM person. You are NORMAL sized!!! And will be forever. You are now a beautiful person inside AND OUT! You're georgeous!
Thanks so much for sharing all of your experience and knowledge and FRIENDSHIP with us. It is worth so much more than you know...

Wave to me when you pass over Arizona!!!!

Burcu J said...

Hello Lady,
I just was tryin to catch up with your blog, I saw your pictures.. OMG you have transformed yourself.. Big Big Big congrats. LOOKING SO GREAT MY FRIEND.
XOXO

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online