Sunday, February 17, 2008

End of Round Four - LIW - 02.17.08 - D27P2R4

R4P2 Starting Weight 184.4
Yesterday - 162.4
Today - 162.0
0.4 lb LOSS Overnight
13.4 lb UNDER LIW of Round Three (175.4)
22.4 Lost Since Start of R4 (VLCD) 01/22/08
88.8 Total Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

I will explain below.

A total of around 671 calories divided this way: 10 Fat, 45 Carbs, 42 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! People, bear with us, we are now looking at Tuesday.

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Our FAQ Question this go round is the following, please spend some time if you can answering this survey:

Since we are on Phase 3 - let's discuss those people out there that actually have a difficult time keeping weight ON during the Phase 3 portion of the Protocol. Yes, there are some out there with this problem. Remember that Dr Simeon's said that it was just as important to keep the weight on as it was to keep it off! So please help out if you can!

Phase 3 - What If You're Still Losing???

LIW

Yup, today is the day! Last injection weight for this Round 4 - looking like it was my best round yet! I seriously cannot believe how fast it went, and how incredibly well I did. I managed to surpass my goal, experiment and still come 13.4 lbs under my Round 3 LIW - which is way better than I thought I was gonna do! So WOO HOO FOR ME!

I have spent all morning doing my pics and measuring, so not much of a post today. I had a "beer" protocol day yesterday and actually had one beer too many so I went over on my calories, but still managed to lose .4 to end up this round on a nice even number 162.0 - I like that. If I do things right I don't ever have to see over 165 again. WOW! I am THRILLED!

Time is coming up fast - but you will be happy to know that I am over being anxious. I have done what I can do and the rest will take care of itself. The rest is just a waiting game. I will start packing tomorrow morning and do the last minute things like get a pedicure (my reward for a great round!) and maybe go shopping for some tanks and a pair or two of pants at the thrift store. I need something, nothing is fitting! ROFL

Anyway, I don't have alot of time to spend here, but I wanted to go ahead and post my pics, and my measurements. Remember that all pictures are clickable!










Here is my measurements!




HA! I think I have done good! What do you think???

On to my commenter's
- these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
Lili - It's more of a case, I want to see what everyone else sees. I don't have that ugly monster at the moment telling me I am gonna gain it back. I played around too much during my last break and then lost it again FAST to know that I will never be fat again. It's the person in the mirror. Can I see the 162.0 lbs person? Instead of the over 200 lbs person? That is what I need time to process.

Shelly - HA! No fair to use my words against me! ROFL - But that is exactly what I must do!

Ed & Jenn - oh yes, I remember, you were right once again! LOL I missed you yesterday, did you get my text???

Mary - Very much so, 88.8 lbs loss happens to OTHER people, not to me! ROFL Thanks Mary! HA! Girl, you need to teach your body who is boss. Pringles, girl? What is in a Pringle that calls your name? They are not even GOOD! OMG!
Until tomorrow!

Biz

8 Comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Very VERY nice Ms. Biz! Wow you can really see the difference. How great do you feel, honestly? You must be walking in the clouds. I know I am!
So I am glad you are calming down a bit. Girl you were makin me nervous! LOL! :D Thanks for posting the pics and measurements this morning.

Ed & Jennifer said...

It's over Biz...YOU DID IT! Ed and I were just looking at your pics and we are both in shock...OMG! You don't even look the same!!!

Biz, you are such an example of dedication and strength. I don't mean to be mushy (because we don't like that) but I am so proud of you and I hope you know how much I admire and love you!

It's almost time for you to go...whaaaa! I'm glad you are feeling less stress and this trip is going to be so good for you and sis!

Dang, this round is over!!! WTG!!!

beachbrights said...

OMG! Did I say OMG? OMG!!! You look amazing and I am so proud of you! YOU DID IT!

Congrats on a stellar round. Have fun on your trip. I'll be checking in on you everyday! You are my "cup of coffee" in the morning!

XOXO-

maryg911 said...

Your pics are un"frickin"believable!!! Wish I had thought to take pics like that, oh well. You have come a long way baby!!! I still want to be like Biz when I grow up!!! Cali here she comes!! Watch out and don't get in her way!!!

I'm over the Pringles now, I mixed a new batch and that seems to have helped immensely so has the Michelob, ha!!!

Karen M-M said...

OMG!!! You've done so good. I've got one question, though... what is your tattoo??? And did you notice that it has moved from the top of your sholder to your back??????????? Wow... Even your tattoo is on protocal!!! WoOOoOOooOOoOO HOOoooOOOoOOOOO Biz!
I sure hope your family recognizes you when you get to CA!!!
Oh... I'm loving brocolli with Molly cheese and have suffered no gain!! THANKS for sperimenting!
Karen M-M

applebottomblues said...

You did it Biz! You really had a fantastic round! It almost seems like your body has learned how to react to the protocol. I really think that's the reason you were able to experiment this time without issues. I don't think I could get away with that yet, but I'm sure glad you did it. It shows the rest of us how to experiment and that we need to pay attention to our bodies. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

I know karen mentioned it already, but your tattoo has really moved! That is so cool!

Seraphim sigh said...

Unbelievable!!!!! How good do you look!!!!! You realise those photos have gone round the world a couple of times right? I don't think you'll ever fully realise the extent of your impact on getting people to do the protocol. As I've said before, I totally did it because I saw the proof in those photos and now, half way through round 2, p2, I'm 33 pounds lighter. Go Biz!

BohemianBlue said...

OMG Biz, OMG!.... OMG. You give me hope. You totally got this sexy curve going on in your back. Your posture even looks better.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online