Saturday, February 9, 2008

Silly Saturday - 02.09.08 - D19P2R4

R4P2 Starting Weight 184.4
Yesterday - 166.0
Today - 165.8
0.2 lb LOSS Overnight
9.6 lb UNDER LIW of Round Three (175.4)
18.6 Lost Since Start of R4 (VLCD) 01/22/08
85.0 Total Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

I am going to discuss in detail what I ate yesterday further below, but for the interest of continuity, I am going to post it here as well. Cottage Cheese and Strawberries with Cinnamon for breakfast, lunch was just a plain lettuce salad with Asian Dressing, I had two snacks, one a tomatoe with salt and pepper and a grapefruit. Then dinner was grilled london broil with grean beans and Molly McButter.

A total of around 486 calories divided this way: 15 Fat, 43 Carbs, 48 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! I actually have a date! Look for it on February 15th! WOO HOO!!!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Our FAQ Question this go round is the following, please spend some time if you can answering this survey:

Anyone else? I will leave this up until Monday! This time we are going to focus in on Phase 3 - Please help out if you can!

Phase 3 - The Stabilizing Period

What is THAT About?

85 POUNDS LOST!!!

Seriously, it just has to be the lackadaisical attitude I have about this round that I am still being granted losses. Not HUGE losses, but losses just the same! There really must be something to the stress = cortisol = weight gain or stall thing. LOL

Last night I pretty much took an extra ounce of protein for my dinner to see if it would hurt, and I had a half a can of green beans. I also did the unforgivable! I mixed my veggies. I had lettuce, tomato AND green beans. Now I didn't mix them at the same meal, but I had three during the day, mmmmm, that was ALL good.

Today, I am gonna stretch the limits a bit, it's planned, and just to let you know I don't plan on going OVER 500 cals, but I want to test a theory and see what happens. I will share the good, bad or ugly tomorrow!

Here are the numbers if you are keeping track:

Day 18 (Complete) - Round 4 = 10.09% Body Weight Loss
Day 18 (Complete) - Round 3 = 8.59% Body Weight Loss
Day 18 (Complete) - Round 2 = 7.46% Body Weight Loss
Day 18 (Complete) - Round 1 = 7.50% Body Weight Loss

Notice how the numbers are getting closer and closer together? That is fascinating and pretty much solidifies my theory, that each round you can be guaranteed a certain amount of body weight loss if you follow the program. Plain and simple!

Silly Saturday

Things weighing heavy on my mind today - I thought it would be nice for me to share a funny with you. My kids found this video on You Tube a few months ago, and I have just about sent it to everyone, everyone but my blogger buddies that is!

I hope it makes you laugh as hard as I did!



Could you all spend a few minutes and either send me a funny, or put one in your blog today so that when I visit the blogs this afternoon I can have a smile. Not that you all don't keep me in stitches as it is! ROFL

Thanks!

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
Shelly - OH OH OH - You just reminded me of another 'comfort food' - Tuna Noodle Casserole! - HA! Yeah, let me know if the "No Salt" stuff works ok? - and THANKS!

Lili - Isn't it funny how we miss certain things IMMEDIATELY??? I have a off line friend doing this, this is her 2nd round, and she keeps telling me when she checks in that all she wants is BLUE CHEESE! That is funny! Oh, the Molly McButter? Just another 'experiment' ya know? I looked at the ingredients, and didn't see much harm or diff than the parm cheese, so I said what the hey?! The cheese one is quite good!

Mary - Your post harsh? Nothing of the sort! LOL - I am just amazed at how many people have eaten that before, I thought it was my own little secret! I am sure going to have to try it with some cumin!

Crystal - It seems that soup and pb sandwiches are a southern thing, because that is one of my hubby's comfort foods. Or chili and grilled cheese. HA!

Ed & Jenn - HA! Anything with green beans has to be good! LOL - I hope your break goes well today, I know you will have a lot of fun! I will be dreaming of you eating and enjoying that crawfish! WOO HOO FOR YOU!!!

Becca - HA! I hope the green beans work for you! LOL - they will be one of my staples from now on that is for sure, that and cottage cheese and I can stay on this forever! LOL - I hope you have fun skiing today! You are a regular exercise junky, ain't ya? I bet you can ski alot better without all that extra weight hanging around???

Mariel - Ok, you sound like another southerner! ROFL - do you like creamed corn too??? The south really likes their Velveeta Cheese! Personally? I cannot stand the stuff, but people use it around these parts like 'butter'! ROFL - Heard you were chatting with Jenn yesterday, ok, so now I am totally jealous!

B - I have been very lax this round. I don't know if it was just the fast weight loss, or my anxiousness to go to California, but doing my weekly measurements and pics has just not crossed my mind. I will do that all on my LIW day witch is on the 17th. Can you wait that long???

Liz - you can never go wrong by sticking to Dr Simeons, he will NEVER let you down! So you go on with your bad self! Drop me a line at my email and I can walk you thru the steps on the blog thing - bizadventure at comcast dot net
Take it easy folks! Biz

6 Comments:

maryg911 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maryg911 said...

That was hilarious!!!

Good goin' there Miz Biz, you are just rawkin'!! I got some strawberries today so I'm going to try that breakie thing you make!! Oh, yea and I got some ginger so I can try your dressing as well and I bought that Cajun seasoning at Sam's too!!

Can you tell I want to grow up to be just like you, Miz Biz?

Ed & Jennifer said...

ROFL, what a great clip-thanks for sharing!

My heart is with you today-love you Biz!

Mary Lou said...

That was cute, but as has been frequently said, kids say the darndest things. One of my all time favorite funnies is something called, "Have you ever been this tired?" It has been around forever but is very endering and sweet. If you have never seen it, here is the link:

http://www.csl.sri.com/users/mwfong/Humor/This_Tired/

Even if you have seen it before, it is sure to put a smile on your face.

You are doing great, Biz. Keep experimenting. I just love to hear about all the new stuff you are adding to the diet. I love green beans also and will have to try them in the next round. You are a real inspiration to those that follow you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

My friend sent me that video awhile ago -- still cracks me up -- thank god my daughter never said that . Come to think of it, she did say some other doozies.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online