Friday, February 1, 2008

Playing Mental Catchup - 02.01.08 - D11P2R4

R4P2 Starting Weight 184.4
Yesterday - 170.6
Today - 170.0
0.6 lb LOSS Overnight
5.4 lb UNDER LIW of Round Three (175.4)
14.4 Lost Since Start of R4 (VLCD) 01/22/08
80.8 Total Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

So I lied, I stuck with the exact same thing to see if I could see another BIG loss! Coffee and Half and Half, apple and a half a grapefruit. Lunch was Ground Beef Patty with Lettuce Salad / Mustard Dressing. Dinner was a Creole Catfish. The only thing different is that I used Stevia to sweeten my mustard dressing rather than the regular Sweet and Low because I was out.

A total of around 460 calories divided this way: 11 Fat, 48 Carbs, 45 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! I actually have a date! Look for it on February 15th! WOO HOO!!!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Our FAQ Question this go round is the following, please spend some time if you can answering this survey:

Gonna leave it up for the weekend, and then switch it on Monday, in fact, I will continue to add a new question every week until they are done on Mondays! I think that works! Any others willing to approach this subject?

Foods on Phase 2 - Do Some Work Better Than Others?

Any Loss is a Good Loss!

It was a REALLY good run! I am not even at my two weeks on yet, and I am maintaining a very nice average, so I am thrilled! I was kinda hoping to see a 1"6"something, but that will just make when it does come that much more sweeter! Just for the sake of numbers, my average loss per day is 1.44 - and here are the other numbers we have been keeping track of:

Day 10 (Complete) - Round 4 = 7.81% Body Weight Loss
Day 10 (Complete) - Round 3 = 6.31% Body Weight Loss
Day 10 (Complete) - Round 2 = 5.78% Body Weight Loss
Day 10 (Complete) - Round 1 = 4.55% Body Weight Loss

Playing Mental Catchup

I think this week has been a bit too prolific for me to come up with yet another profound post. I scoured the internet this morning for something that would tickle the muse inside of me, and yet nothing was so much as making her smile.

All of a sudden, I was typing a response to a friend over at the HCG2 Yahoo Group, and it hit me! Yes, I could see in my minds eye the huge grin on my muses face!

There are times when I write I seem to be on a roll, and then suddenly, I can't think of a single thing to share. I liken it to how there will be a few days of losses on the protocol, and then suddenly it stops. No rhyme or reason, just dead in it's tracks. We didn't do anything different, just following the program, yet it stops. We all KNOW that it's just a day of playing catchup.

Well, today is my day to play mental catchup. Regroup, refocus, really digest all that has happened over the last week. And when I stopped to do that things really do become more clear.

I have had some thoughtful posts:

I have reached a couple of milestones:
  • Total loss from start of 80.8 pounds
  • Fitting into Size 14 Pants
  • I am no longer OBESE, only OVERWEIGHT
I have found a new support buddy:
I have come to really know better a few fellow bloggers that have really brightened my day - in fact, I have a "date" with one of them to Fly together this morning!

These things are nothing to sneeze at, they are all just really wonderful things that have transpired this week. Focusing on them is not a problem. Being able to sit back and ponder over all the things that have been good this week is a great reward for a job well done.

So this is what I am going to do, sit back and bask in the good of the week.

I have already listed the good that has happened this week in my life, why don't you spend a bit of time doing the same on your blog or forum journal or shoot me an email but make sure I know you have done the same.

Playing Mental Catchup is a good thing.

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:
Lili - If you do go to FlyLady, do not get overwhelmed by the emails, they can be prolific. Just learn the principles. The biggest thing I have gotten out of her philosophy is that anyone can do anything for just 15 minutes. I plan my days like that. Especially with stuff I don't like to do. Yeah, 80 lbs is pretty amazing!!!

Mary - Thanks girl! My 'feeding' times are usually coffee throughout the morning (around 3 - 4 cups) and then I eat my fruit with my lunch around 12pm - 1pm, try to eat my fruit as a snack between 3pm and 4pm, and then I try to concentrate on dinner around 6pm. I know for me if I eat any later than 7pm, things just don't work right overnight. Slower losses or maybe even none. I am sure it has something to do with the whole digestion issue.

Jenn - HA! My husband always says "It's All Gooooood" - HA! Maybe they are more alike then we think eh??? Girl? I can't even go into here what I think of you, I would get all mushy gushy and that just wouldn't be right. ROFL

Wendy - MY CYBER SISTER - sorry to make you cry, I had my share that day, people NEED to join me!!! You girl are MY inspiration. I have done nothing but follow your skirt tails ever since we started, I am like, I wanna be Wendy when I grow up, you fine thing you!!!

Shelly - HA! I absolutely REFUSE to go into a store yet to buy clothes. Thank goodness I am bigger than JPS and she hands me down her stuff!!! And my sister too, bless their hearts! But isn't it nice to look??? And just KNOW you will be able to do it soon???

Regina - We have a date now, don't stand me up! I am wanting to FLY today!!! WOO HOO FOR US! And thank YOU for being who you are! I can't wait to meet you AND Stacey! WOO HOO FOR ALL OF US - shhhh, don't say that too loud Jenn will get all jealous...

Becca - oh shoot, I thought I was all cried out! Look at you bringing the flood gates again! Girl, it's so awesome to see all of us making this journey with SUCCESS!!! I am SO VERY THANKFUL for all of you out there - our community is positively the mostest!!!
Good day, eh!

Biz

Get my updates via eMail:

Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

5 Comments:

smacmo said...

Biz, awww, you are so sweet! You really do have a talent for writing.

I forgot to mention yesterday, but you cracked me up with the "back" comment. Cuz, girl, do I have back!

Have a great day!

maryg911 said...

Thanks for giving me the times, I was just curious because we are both up so early and I wasn't sure if my times was affecting my weight loss or not.
Why is it when we are so close to a "new" decade, it has to tease us and play with our minds? My last short round did the same thing would not let me see that "16?" till the very end. Hang in there, you get there very, very soon!!

applebottomblues said...

Another great post. You sure know how to make folks think. It's been a good week in many ways for me as well. I think it's important to reflect on everything that's gone RIGHT instead of wrong. I truly believe that it draws more good things to you.

About the stevia. Do you prefer sweet and low to stevia? I think you wrote about it at some point, but I can't recall.

Crystal Lee said...

Hey hon. Losing 1.44 a day is solid in my book! :) You are doing great and keep it up hon.

I am glad you had a productive week and wish you a happy and relaxing weekend.

:D

Anonymous said...

Good talking to you yesterday! Am off to do my shot, posted a quick post on my blog, then running off to work at market -- just wanted to breeze through and say "howdy".

Geez, if you were profound every day i'd have to fly out there and knock that irritating halo right off your head! He he....

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online