Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today is the Day! - 02.20.08 - D01P3R4

LIW - 162.0 lbs (02/17/08)
Today's Weight - 163.8 lbs
1.8 OVER LIW

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

I knew yesterday was supposed to be a day of my last 24 hours of VLCD - but it didn't quite turn out that way. With traveling and all, it just wasn't easy. I have a healthy respect for you that try to do VLCD while traveling. There is just too much going on.

In any case, this is what I ate: Coffee with cream, a couple of eggs with some onions cooked with butter flavored Pam for breakfast. Apple and peanut butter for snack. Ground beef for lunch. Dinner was a green salad with all the fixins (mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, eggs, onions, bacon bits) with blue cheese dressing and a hamburger patty with a bit of Heinz 57.

A total of around 1354 calories divided this way: 77 Fat, 51Carbs, 104 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now: eMail Address Form

Our FAQ Question this go round is the following, please spend some time if you can answering this survey:

Since we are on Phase 3 - let's discuss those people out there that actually have a difficult time keeping weight ON during the Phase 3 portion of the Protocol. Yes, there are some out there with this problem. Remember that Dr Simeon's said that it was just as important to keep the weight on as it was to keep it off! So please help out if you can!

Phase 3 - What If You're Still Losing???

On My Way!

Today I leave for Cali - didn't sleep well. For all my EFT tapping I did to get over the anxiety of flying, it pretty much hit me last night. But all is well. My fear of making my daughter scared out weighs my fear of flying so I will remain calm for her.

The hotel we are at gave us an upgrade, why, I don't know, but we enjoyed it. My daughter had a good time going from room to room. She says, mommy, they have a refrigerator! Mommy, they have a microwave. MOMMY! They even have a clicker! OMG! Do you think my daughter is a bit sheltered??? This suite is absolutely lovely. Too bad we only were here for the night!

For some reason or another she insisted on Shoney's last night. How could I resist??? We don't eat out much, so I complied. Surprising, I don't think I did too bad based on the fact that I was still on the last 24 hours of VLCD. For some reason or another I feel that the HCG leaves my body faster than other people, and by the last 24 hours I am hungry. Over the past two breaks on that 3rd 24 hours, I have always increased my protein to satisfy the hunger with no problem, but yesterday I just went a bit further with the salad.

All is well tho. No worries. Traveling will always do it to a person, no doubt. After I get a good nights rest (probably not until THURSDAY night) things will be back to normal and all will be better. So I will NOT stress about the weight but be sensible about my eating.

We have to leave the hotel at 6:30am, so I am going to finish this off. Take care people, and I will attempt to update tomorrow from CALI!

I can't believe, I will be there in about 12 hours from right now!

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Mary - HA! I actually thought about taking a picture of my purty toes, but I decided against it, I was like, who wants to see my purty toes??? ROFL - I will update, don't you worry!!!

Lili - there is nothing like being pampered ya know? The good thing about Cali? I have lots of friends there in the salon business, so I will be getting gussied up, massaged, getting facials, all kinds of stuff and probably a new do! Take care my sweet!

Monica - Yeah! I got my 'fix' before I left! WOO HOO FOR ME! I just love it when a plan pulls together! Thanks for the well wishes.

Shelly - Yeah, it will be an experience to say the least about the plane seats. This should prove to be interesting. I am hoping they are gonna let me keep my liter water bottle on the plane, I swear, a 5 hour flight with only one liter of water??? OMG! That's just not right!

Ed & Jenn - girl, sorry about last night, I was in a mood after 'that' happened. But you know what? It's nothing but a thang, but when are people gonna realize that you don't want to torque the Bizanator? That's just wrong. I will handle, no worries.

Wendy - AH GIRL! You came out of hiding! I sure do miss you. If you wanna chat, you know my email. I am always there for you. Hopefully you can get back into the swing of things. Don't let the man get you down ok?
Biz

10 Comments:

smacmo said...

Safe Travels! "See" you in Cali! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

maryg911 said...

How cute!! Your daughter is too funny!!!

Best of luck and have a great time in Cali!!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Be safe Biz...I'll be thinking about you!!!

Crystal Lee said...

Girl there you are! LOL Blogger has been messin with my head! LOL I havent been able to see anyone's updates the past few days. I have been able to post on mine but that is it. I think Ed and Jens came through one time but when I returned to their site to post it was an old posting. Anywho..glad we are back to normal.
Just enjoy the flight hon....I will pray for your safety and remember the flight is just a part of the entire trip. Have fun!!! :D

Crystal

Becca said...

My grandson did the same thing the first time he stayed in a hotel. He kept folding his clothes and putting them into the drawers and using all the gadgets. How great that they gave you a suite! Made you feel special I bet!
Hope your flight goes well and that your daughter doesn't pick up on your anxiety.
And HAVE FUN!!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

BORING...BORING...OH IT'S SO BORING (without our Biz)! Is it time for you to go home yet?

(hee, hee)

trysomethingnew12 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
applebottomblues said...

I miss my bizzy Biz. I know you're out there partying it up with your sis. Can'w wait to see you back here though. Miss ya.

Burcu J said...

Have a safe trip Biz..Have fun. I took your advice and took a break.. i will start back in a few weeks.. I will keep u posted..
XOXO

BohemianBlue said...

Yum, that salad sounds de-lish. I never would've thought to add shrooms, I'm a little hesitant with putting uncooked fungus in the mix... but I do love mushrooms.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online