Thursday, February 14, 2008

Running Out of Time - 02.14.08 - D24P2R4

R4P2 Starting Weight 184.4
Yesterday - 164.4
Today - 164.0
0.4 lb LOSS Overnight
11.4 lb UNDER LIW of Round Three (175.4)
20.4 Lost Since Start of R4 (VLCD) 01/22/08
86.8 Total Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

Well, I didn't do my "regular" meal yesterday. I needed some comfort food for lunch so I ate my green beans, tomato sauce and ground beef for lunch (using my tomatoes as a fruit) - then a grapefruit for snack. My husband surprised me and brought home some shrimp to grill so I had grilled shrimp and my homemade salsa for dinner (tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and pepper).

A total of around 498 calories divided this way: 9 Fat, 45 Carbs, 60 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! I actually have a date! Look for it on February 15th! WOO HOO!!! (HOPING HOPING HOPING)

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Our FAQ Question this go round is the following, please spend some time if you can answering this survey:

Since we are on Phase 3 - let's discuss those people out there that actually have a difficult time keeping weight ON during the Phase 3 portion of the Protocol. Yes, there are some out there with this problem. Remember that Dr Simeon's said that it was just as important to keep the weight on as it was to keep it off! So please help out if you can!

Phase 3 - What If You're Still Losing???

Running Out of Time

My mind is now in what I have to do to get ready to go across country mode. It all kinda came crashing down around me yesterday when I realized how quickly the time has come for me to leave my house for 4 weeks. I am now scrambling to get everything done around here so that I can have some peace of mind when I go.

Oh the woes of life of a procrastinator. I didn't realize I was one day short this week on my 'sanctuary' (that is the time I call my 'alone' time when the kids are in school and I get the most done around the house) - they are OFF tomorrow and I just found that out yesterday, and that one day put the anxiety in my heart that I have one day less to get ready. I knew about the holiday Monday and was fully prepared for that - just not for this extra day off tomorrow.

Oh well. Since my mind is in this mode, I just don't have a lot to say about much.

I know I am not fretting about my weight. I am still having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that I am under 165 - that just seems too weird ya know? I need some time to process this. The end of this round is pretty much coming at just the right time. I am going to have a good 4 - 6 weeks on Phase 3 and Phase 4 to wrap my head around how I am looking.

My eating? I stayed with protocol last night (except for the green beans) and I will be doing the same thing today. I don't have any desire to think about counting calories. Just do what works. I was telling someone yesterday, I can't remember who, that in doing all the experimenting I did, I did discover one thing. Dr S knew what he was doing. He knew the healthy balance between fruits, veggies and proteins. I have come to have a healthy respect for his menu. It really doesn't take a lot of thought processes. You need to just do your proteins in the amount he wants, do your fruits, and the rest you can have pretty much all you want.

What a genius eh?

Counting calories, especially just 500 and trying to get all your protein in, is NOT EASY. OK, ok, lesson learned. I am glad I did it, because it showed me in a pinch what I could do to keep on track. In a PINCH. Not as a regular thing.

Where does the time go?

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Crystal - 621??? Good grief! Good for you getting into the 60's!!! WOO HOO FOR YOU!!! Still feeling rough. Ugh.

Lili - I wish it was as easy as a belch or two! ROFL - Ah, you know Lili, it's nothing but a thang. Seriously. I have no issues with what happened, no matter where it came from, or where it went. I am over it and I am moving on.

Mary - Almost over night! ROFL - we shall see what tomorrow brings. I think my grilled shrimp had a bit too much seasoning on it last night and so I didn't lose the whole .6 in one setting. Ah well, there is always tomorrow.

EweWho - Yeah, I would say the envelope ripped, clean open! ROFL - what can one say? Just pick up and move on. It was fun while it lasted.

Ed & Jenn - you are so my cheering section! HA! Thanks Jenn for being there, you are a breath of fresh air. Fooled you on my menu tho eh? I think tho that I will be doing my regular today, I think I need it!

Shelly - a wrap? Oh you are so funny. I am out of sorts today, I can't tell if it's sick stuff or if it's anxiety. To early to tell right now.

Becca - very observant! Nope, no protein. Even JPS asked me why I didn't put a slab of meat in my wrap? I was like, I didn't have enough calories. So you are right, the protein is probably what did it more than anything else. OOOO, let me know how the peppers do. Actually, when you wrote me about the peppers all I could think of was stir fry, but peppers on onions, can you say DUH??? NHW allows green peppers. HA! Go for it girl and report results!
Biz - who is already tired for the day.

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Miz Biz -- look at the wonderful Valentine you have given yourself -- a healthy slim new body! That's certainly a gift of love to yourself!

When do you leave for Cali?

maryg911 said...

Bah, I don't count calories, I just eat was allowed and of course, what's disallowed, ha!!

You'll be fine, and that .2 will be gone by tomorrow, am I repeating myself again?

Hope your feeling better today!!

Karen M-M said...

Another procratinator?? I knew I liked you for a good reason. Happy V-Day to the new you! Im sure this time last year was a whole different person! You should wrap your head around how proud you are of your self! You deserve to pat yourself on the back, and it should be alot easier to do that now with no back fat!
Way to go, Lady!!
Karen

EweWho said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

No wonder I love you so much! I recognize a fellow procrastinator!

You are really stirring my taste buds with your meal ideas!

Focus, girl, focus!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Biz, don't stress me out! Do you know how much I have to do to get ready for you to leave for 4 weeks? LOL

Back on the losing train...see what happens when you are a good girl! You need to cut out the coffee!!!

Oh yeah, will you be me and Ed's Valentine?

Burcu J said...

Hello Lady,
U still doing awsome lady.Keep up the great work.Happy Valentines Day :)

applebottomblues said...

Hey Biz. I finally got a chance to catch up. Aaaah procrastination... I think I majored in that in college! Making a full career of it now... LOL.

164! Look at you hot tamale! What a great V-Day gift to yourself. Can you believe you're in the LOW 160's now!

Becca said...

Time flies when you're procrastinating...
I should know, I'm a pro...
Wow! Yes it is amazing at how quickly you have lost your weight. I'm sure you're going to really wow everyone who hasn't seen you in a while! So just go and have the most fun ever.
And I hope your sis is doing well still. Keep us updated on her. I know it's too early to tell how her eyesight will be but I can hardly wait to find out!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online