Tuesday, February 19, 2008

48 Hours Complete - 02.19.08 - D29P2R4

LIW - 162.0 lbs (02/17/08)
Today's Weight - 163.2 lbs
1.2 OVER LIW

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

I had cottage cheese and peaches for breakky. Ground Beef with Green Beans and Tomato Sauce for supper. I had a snack of some canned ham, BIG MISTAKE, and I knew it when I did it. And the other thing is that I certainly did NOT drink enough water yesterday. I am NOT worried, so you folks don't be either. Oh yeah, I drank coffee twice with half and half. Just a bit cocky I think!!!

A total of around 623 calories divided this way: 23 Fat, 18 Carbs, 81 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now: eMail Address Form

Our FAQ Question this go round is the following, please spend some time if you can answering this survey:

Since we are on Phase 3 - let's discuss those people out there that actually have a difficult time keeping weight ON during the Phase 3 portion of the Protocol. Yes, there are some out there with this problem. Remember that Dr Simeon's said that it was just as important to keep the weight on as it was to keep it off! So please help out if you can!

Phase 3 - What If You're Still Losing???

Today Is The Day!

We all knew this day would come, and it's here! Today is the day I leave my house. I am traveling up to Charlotte, NC to take off from there tomorrow. Don't ask! We should be leaving the house sometime late afternoon and then my plane leaves tomorrow morning around 9am. So basically, I am on my way!

I am supposed to have internet connection tonight and tomorrow morning at the hotel, but if you don't see an update from me, then just know I am thinking about you and I will update when I get to Cali.

I fully expect things weight wise to be a little haphazard over the next couple of days. I wont be eating wrong, but with traveling you know how things can be. With not drinking as much water as I can do at home, and the whole plane business, I am completely prepared for big fluxes until I settle in Cali. Whatever happens I will be able to fix it within a couple of days.

Yesterday, I also got a pedicure, and they used oil on my legs and feet. That could also be the reason for the gain. Like I said, I don't care. Tomorrow, if need be, I can spend most of the day munching on fruits, which will do me JUST fine. I have some salt free walnuts I will also take as some protein so all in all I have it planned. Will start paying attention and maintaining on Thursday morning when I wake up in Cali to see the numbers.

WOW, I can't believe it's here. Well, as you know, I don't have much to say, I will just bid you folks adieu and I hope to be able to update in the morning.

Bon Voyage!

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Monica - What incredibly sweet things to say! Thank you my friend! On the average I have about 150 unique visitors a day. Every day I have more and more regular visitors coming from outside the US and that truly fascinates me! We all know the reason I blog (because I have to) but to think I might be able to help others out there obtain the same miraculous results using this protocol as me, well, I just get the warm fuzzies.

Lili - Fan club, you are SO FUNNY! You all are my SUPPORT GROUP! WOO HOO!!! Our own little 12 step program, only this one WORKS! YEAH FOR US!!!

Shelly - Cyberspace sometimes is the pits! Hey, thanks for the really kind words my sweet! I will get to your email, I promise!

Mary - HA! Yup, can you believe it??? Who would have THUNK???

Ed & Jenn - HA! Jenn, you don't think I have a mission? Losing all this weight is one thing, keeping it off is quite another all together. Maintaining will be my mission. Finding all the little nuances about maintaining this weight loss for life. That is my goal. So if your interested in sticking with me when we are at goal, we can travel that road together!!! HA! My toes are so purty, but I think the oils that was used for the massage messed me up weight wise! ROFL - isn't that funny? I didn't even consider that!!! Remember Jenn, we are pioneers of this protocol, we need to keep it alive and it's our responsibility to be there for all the new ones that will consistently come in wanting information. We can't just stop. We can't just take the gift that was given us and not pay it forward ya know?

BB - Thanks girlfriend! I will have a good time, stressful, but good. Being with family always does my heart good!

Becca - oh my, now you have me all verklempt! I am slowly starting to see it. That is why this break is gonna be so good for me. Give me some time to get used to this "new" me. Stop the thinking process of always being big and start thinking of myself as small. I will be sure to wave to you, but I think we will be MUCH MORE NORTH - I am going to Sac so I don't know if we will be going over AZ. And girl, I couldn't have done this without all of YOU by my side every step of the way, so THANK YOU for being there and sharing with me!

B - Been missin you girlfriend! Thanks for the kind words!
Biz

6 Comments:

maryg911 said...

Canned ham?!! what is up with that? j/k
You didn't post a picture of your pedicure I bet it looks really cute!!

Enjoy your trip!!! Please try and give us a tiny post when you can just to keep inquiring minds informed. Luv ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a serene flight and a productive trip. Getting that pedicure was worth an extra pound, I'm sure! I do so love a pedicure.

applebottomblues said...

I had a gain after my pedicure too, but it sure was worth it for those pretty soft piddies :)

Enjoy your visit with your family. If you don't get to post tomorrow, know that you'll be in my thoughts as well. Safe travels sister.

smacmo said...

Biz, have a safe flight. I'll bet one thing that you will find is that the plane seats will be more comfy!!!! THAT should help you see/feel like the new you that you are! Also, make sure to buy extra water for your flight once you are inside security. you need a TON of water since the plane is like zero humidity!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Are you kidding, us worried about the Bizanator? NEVER! That pedi was waaaay worth it huh?!

Today's the Day!!! I'm amazed how fast the time has gone and can you believe it’s nearly March? Wasn't it just January? OMG!

Biz, thanks so much for always helping me "think through" things, I appreciate you friendship, knowledge and experience. Sanx!!

Be safe Biz-we wubu!

Wendy said...

My friend. May you have safe travels out west. You have done so extremely well and your pictures!!! OMFG!!! (I think those are your words to me similarly) (o:

Absoulutely gorgeous!!! You are a stunning woman, in and out my love. Be good to yourself and to your Sissy.

I am sorry for falling off the planet. I am working my way back though... Too much to go into now.

Just know that you are so special to me and I appriciate everything!!


XOXOXOXOX

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online