Monday, February 4, 2008

Savor This Moment in Time - 02.04.08 - D14P2R4

R4P2 Starting Weight 184.4
Yesterday - 168.2
Today - 167.6
0.6 lb LOSS Overnight
7.8 lb UNDER LIW of Round Three (175.4)
16.8 Lost Since Start of R4 (VLCD) 01/22/08
83.2 Total Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

It was a double whammy yesterday for my menu. I spent the 2nd day in a row testing the limits, but this time with something ALLOWABLE by Dr Simeon's - eggs. So I had eggs with onions for breakfast, a grapefruit for a lunch snack, Beef and Broccoli for dinner with an apple for dessert.

A total of around 427 calories divided this way: 10 Fat, 42 Carbs, 45 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! I actually have a date! Look for it on February 15th! WOO HOO!!!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Our FAQ Question this go round is the following, please spend some time if you can answering this survey:

New FAQ Question today! I will leave this up for a week! This time we are going to focus in on Phase 3 - Please help out if you can!

Phase 3 - The Stabilizing Period

Spreading My Wings

I did eggs yesterday! It was a real treat! I did it the right way, with one egg, and 3 additional egg whites, but my hubby threw in some pan fried onions, and well, again I felt like I was cheating! And I do have to say, that my beef and broccoli turned out quite good!

A .6 loss is nothing to sneeze at, maintaining quite a comfortable average of 1.29 loss a day, so nothing to complain about whatsoever on day 14!!! Today however, I feel compelled to go back to the familiar so no broccoli or eggs for me today!

Here are the numbers if your tracking:

Day 13 (Complete) - Round 4 = 9.11% Body Weight Loss
Day 13 (Complete) - Round 3 = 7.25% Body Weight Loss
Day 13 (Complete) - Round 2 = 6.16% Body Weight Loss
Day 13 (Complete) - Round 1 = 5.90% Body Weight Loss

What is interesting is that things seem to be catching up - how cool it is to watch the numbers.

Savor This Moment In Time

You just never know, ya know? Each moment we have is precious, and in an instant, it can disappear. Are you making the most of each moment? Are you doing everything you can to make this moment count?

One moment everything seems to be just sailing through time and one can get quite caught up in the business of life, but sometimes we must remember that things can change in an instant.

I had a very dear friend pass yesterday morning. She was young, only 37 years old. She has left behind 3 children (she was also expecting their 4th - she was 3 months pregnant) and a husband, not to mention the huge family that is devastated by losing her. Most of the day yesterday was spent with the family and while there it really brings home how important it is to make sure you live every moment like it's your last.

Within 30 minutes, this darling woman was gone. In an instant. Gone.

I wont be around much today, they are dear friends and I will be doing what I can to help them through the first couple of days. They were well loved by so many people so they have ample help, but I just wouldn't feel right if I wasn't there to lend a hand, even if it's one to hold.

Please, to my community, please send good thoughts this way. My heart is heavy.

Life does go on...

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Ed & Jenn - Sorry about leaving you high and dry last night. I had phone calls to have to handle, and well, you know the rest of the story. I needed to get some good rest for today, it's gonna be a tough one.

Lili - Yeah, I spent my last load day on coloring my hair, I almost forgot, and that would have been nasty!

Shelly - I honestly can't remember where I learned that, but it has stuck in my head all these years, isn't that amazing how power it is???

Monica - It was even good a second time!!!

Mary - You are so funny! I can't take credit for the "Protocol Nazi's" comment, but I will use it! ROFL

Liz - Don't worry, it will make starting that much more sweeter. You will be here soon, and keep doing what your doing, keep reading, keep researching. Shoot, Monica prepared for like 3 or 4 months, and she is a PRO in just her 3rd week! Do the same!

Crystal - Good stuff! Excited for you to start!

Ewewho - hey girl, I will do better than share the recipe, I will VIDEO IT! ROFL - OMG - like I am the expert on the webcam! ROFL
Take care everyone, and make sure you make every moment count.

Biz

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, I know we talked yesterday, but again -- I am so sorry. That is such a tragic loss.

Your eggs with panfried (I assume no oil, just in a non-stick pan) sounds SO yummy. I think that's lunch today.

Make sure and take of yourself while helping everyone else out so much.

smacmo said...

Biz, you and your friends are in my prayers. I will pray for strength and underatanding. Take care.

Unknown said...

Biz, I'm so sorry to hear about this tragedy. You and the family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Ed & Jennifer said...

Me too Biz! Sending lots of love your way...

((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

maryg911 said...

Oh, that is so true. Sometimes we allow little trivial things get in the way of what is important. My prayers and sympathy go to you and the family.

Mmmmm, eggs!!

beachbrights said...

I'm thinking of you.

EweWho said...

You and your friend's family will be in my prayers today.

It is so true, we never think about our life here as being a gift that really does have an expiration date.

{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}

Crystal Lee said...

:( So very sorry Biz. You guys are definitely in my prayers.
It really hits home for me today and I needed a good slap in the face to put life back into perspective.
{{Hugs}}
Crystal

applebottomblues said...

How true that is. We should all treasure every moment and every person in our lives.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. You and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

Biz- Im sending you "white light." I have a very spiritual mother who taught me since i was a little girl to send white light to others when they are in need. It helps clear negative energy and create healing. I'm so sorry about your loss. My thoughts are with you.

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online