Sunday, February 10, 2008

Short Update - 02.10.08 - D20P2R4

R4P2 Starting Weight 184.4
Yesterday - 165.8
Today - 164.8
1.0 lb LOSS Overnight
10.6 lb UNDER LIW of Round Three (175.4)
19.6 Lost Since Start of R4 (VLCD) 01/22/08
86.0 Total Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

I am going to discuss in detail what I ate yesterday further below, but for the interest of continuity, I am going to post it here as well. Cottage Cheese and Strawberries with Cinnamon for breakfast, lunch was a plain lettuce salad with my Asian dressing. One of my experiments was gonna be beer and chips and salsa, but I opted only for the beer and salsa, couldn't being myself to eat the chips, just didn't want them.

A total of around 486 calories divided this way: 3 Fat, 42 Carbs, 17 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! I actually have a date! Look for it on February 15th! WOO HOO!!!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Our FAQ Question this go round is the following, please spend some time if you can answering this survey:

Anyone else? I will leave this up until Monday! This time we are going to focus in on Phase 3 - Please help out if you can!

Phase 3 - The Stabilizing Period

Short Update

Well, as stated before, I was totally prepared to try Chips, Salsa and Beer last night for dinner. I made the salsa, and after making it I was like, um, I just want the salsa and beer, forget the chips, so that is what I did! So guess what? I had an extra beer instead! ROFL

Definitely didn't get enough protein in - that will be rectified today. I totally figured the one pounder is the effect of the alcohol, and I will be quite surprised if I don't get a bounce back of some sort tomorrow.

Today, I will be experimenting in mixing proteins. I plan on having some eggs with a bit of leftover steak - let's see what happens!

Day 19 (Complete) - Round 4 = 10.63% Body Weight Loss
Day 19 (Complete) - Round 3 = 9.01% Body Weight Loss
Day 19 (Complete) - Round 2 = 7.93% Body Weight Loss
Day 19 (Complete) - Round 1 = 7.42% Body Weight Loss

Some have inquired about my pics and such. I know, I have fallen by the wayside on that. I used to be so diligent with measuring and picture taking. Since I am doing the short rounds now tho, I figure just ending shots and measurements are called for. So count on them one week from today, the 17th, as that will be my LIW for the round.

Also, I owe Monica and Cathy little gifts for the contest on guessing when I got below LIW - I haven't forgotten you gals, just been busy this week with my friends passing. Also, there are other gifts I owe people for the questionnaire questions - I haven't forgotten about them either! All in time people, all in time.

Update on My Sister

My sister had her cornea transplant surgery on the 7th. She is doing just fine. The doctor said he was very pleased with the results. In fact, she had to go back to the doctor the day after the surgery, and by chance she couldn't see HER doctor for the check up and so another one looked at the graft, and he said, GOOD GRAFT! That made her feel really good. She is supposed to be laying flat on her back for a few days, and already she is going stir crazy! Yup, that is my sister!

Update on JPS

She had a rough week - Aunt Flo's visit always plays havoc with her losses, so today she is only at 145.8 - but it's picking up now! She is loving the cottage cheese addition to her menus.

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Mary - HA! You are too funny! I hope you enjoy all those things, but most of all, I hope it doesn't cause you any stalls or gains!

Ed & Jenn - HA! I really did try to party with you virtually, but I just couldn't bring myself to eat the chips. I don't know why??? But I did have 3 beers, COUNTEM 3 BEERS!

Mary Lou - thanks for that link, I had seen it before, but it's still just as priceless as the first time! LOL - Thank you for the kind words also. Don't be a stranger!

Lili - HA! My middle son got his mouth washed out with soap once for a doozie. After we told him he shouldn't say it, he just thought it was the funniest thing to KEEP doing it. Well, he learned fast! ROFL How you feeling sweetie?
Biz

9 Comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Woo hoo for the beer! LOL and the loss. :D
So you have me curious about my body now and pushing it to its limits. I am starting to experiment as well. Check out my blog today and you will see what I mean.
I mixed proteins at brunch yesterday and no harm no foul. (Eggs and Chicken)

Take care!
Crystal :D

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear about your sister -- I've been thinking about her. And beer!! You wild thing, you!

I remember getting my mouth washed out with soap quite a few times when I was a kid -- to this day I cannot STAND Dove soap.

smacmo said...

Biz, it looks like we had a group party yesterday, only no one knew! LOL but I'm through messing with the protocol

EweWho said...

You just have to push the envelope, doncha? ROFL I don't know whether I'm glad or not that you managed to sneak a pounder out of it! Should I worry that you will keep pushing until you are completely out of the envelope???? LOL

I'm happy your sister's surger was such a success! Her happiness with it will certainly go a log way in helping he heal quickly.

When my kids were little we used Basic H to wash out their mouths. Now they are doing the same thing to their kids. LOL

So what's on the menu for today?

applebottomblues said...

I'm glad you're sister is doing well. WOW... beer & salsa AND a 1lb loss! WOO HOO!

Once again. Congrats on your milestone yesterday!

Tracey said...

Hey Biz...WTG on the 1 lb. So your body didn't want the chips..Yeah!!! I don't know if you are like me...but sometimes you just can't have a few!!! You got your carb craving filled my the beer. So glad your sister's graft worked. Bet that was a relief for her and all of you. Will this graft stop her disease? Well you just keep rockin and rollin!

maryg911 said...

You go on with ya bad self, girl!!

I am really tempted to try this friggin' beer protocol!! I just can't bring myself to do it because of all the questions my daughter will have for me!! Guess I'll just try the eggs and steak for brunch today!!

Wow, you are just doing amazing and you just won't let anyone catch up to ya, will ya?

Liz said...

Biz, sorry to hear about your friends passing... I didn't know. My heart goes out to you!

You are doing so fabulous! Wow... Beer! That is definitely adventurous! Maybe your body has gotten to the point of no return and you can now eat whatever you want! You know... like all those skinny people out there that never gain weight! And as long as you continue on a vlcd you will even still lose weight with WHATEVER you eat....That's a cool thought! LOL
Liz

Becca said...

Wow Biz, you just keep losing big! So cool... Hey, good to hear that your sis's transplant went so well. I hope she heals up quickly and that the vision is substantially better with the new cornea.
I'm loving all the experimentation you've been doing but still haven't had a chance to try the green beans! tomorrow for sure...

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online