Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Aunt Flo Again??? - 02.05.08 - D15P2R4

R4P2 Starting Weight 184.4
Yesterday - 167.6
Today - 167.4
0.2 lb LOSS Overnight
8.0 lb UNDER LIW of Round Three (175.4)
17.0 Lost Since Start of R4 (VLCD) 01/22/08
83.4 Total Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

My mainstay menu yesterday, Jenn said I didn't have to show it anymore that you folks would know what I was eating! LOL - Anyhoo, it was Ground Beef Patty with Lettuce Salad / Mustard Dressing / Apple thrown in, Grapefruit for snack, dinner was Creole Catfish

A total of around 427 calories divided this way: 9 Fat, 44 Carbs, 44 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! I actually have a date! Look for it on February 15th! WOO HOO!!!

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Our FAQ Question this go round is the following, please spend some time if you can answering this survey:

Thanks goes to Dowan and Karen for filling out the FAQ yesterday! I will leave this up for a week! This time we are going to focus in on Phase 3 - Please help out if you can!

Phase 3 - The Stabilizing Period

Why Couldn't She Have At Least Called?

Yup, Aunt Flo is paying me a visit, absolutely no call ahead or nothing. Sure, the 'girls' were hurting a bit over the last few days, but that could gave been something else. But NOOOOO, it had to be Aunt Flo, well that just isn't right ya know?

I am sure that she just wanted to come by and knock the wind out of my sails, surely she is that sinister. Making me come down off my high horse of mega losses for two weeks, just to teach me a lesson. The .2 loss (I know, I know, ANY LOSS IS A GOOD LOSS) is directly a result of her visit. Well BE GONE AUNT FLO! Me thinks you are not welcomed here.

Shoot, I wish it was that easy. I wish I could just wave my hands and she be gone, but alas, I have to live with it.

Point is that she was JUST HERE, Jan 13th - 19th - why does she feel that she needed to pay me another visit this quickly??? Could it be cycles are struggling to get regulated - my body is really trying to get into a rhythm instead of the haphazardness that has been my life since giving birth? If so, I will take it. Being 'regular' will be a whole lot better than all over the map!!!

Anyhoo, so this is my day - me and Aunt Flo - send good thoughts.

I MADE MY GOAL!!!

I know, we have already chatted about that a few days ago, but today I made my goal, today is my two week anniversary of the 4th round, and I have made my goal. I am still going on, the rest is just GRAVY!!!

Thank You So Much!!!

I would like to send a collective thank you for everyone for their eMails and comments for the loss that was suffered over the weekend. I spent a few hours there yesterday just doing 'busy' work, and my husband took the widower out along with his best friend for some coffee and chit chat. Each day will be rough, but each day they make it through is one more day behind them and a chance to heal.

Thank you Lili, Shelly, Marshall, Ed & Jenn, Mary, CB, EweWho, Crystal, Monica and Mariel for your beautiful thoughts - you folks are all the mostest. Wow.

Biz

7 Comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Yucko girl! Aunt flo is due for me next week so I guess you can just send her on over here when she is done over there. :P
Grrr.
Yea any loss is good and just keep pumping those fluids to help with retention. I dont dare say dandi tea for the sake of sounding like a broken record. (Oops just did) LOL!
I hope you are doing better today and healing emotionally. Time does heal wounds though it seems to take so long.

{{hugs}}

Crystal

maryg911 said...

Wow, you made it to your goal even with a visit from that beotch?!!

Take care of yourself and don't stress!!

{{{{BIZ}}}}

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hiiiiii Biiiiiiiizzzzz! Yeah, what Mary said-LOL! Oh, and yeah, what Crystal said! BYE!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Just kidding!

Biz, you made your goal, you made your goal (one more time) YOU MADE YOUR GOAL, and it's only day 15! You're almost making me think I need to do one more round just to see if I do as well as you on R4. Maybe me new goal can be 88 lbs! Whatcha think?!

I'm here for you anytime! Love you!

Wendy said...

I am so sorry about you loosing your friend! I have not been on the boards for the past couple of days and feel like I have missed a lot!

Also, WTF is with A. Flo... She sucks. You will be through with her in no time.

LOVES..

Unknown said...

Biz- Bf and i tried your dijon dressing and its AMAZING- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. It makes everything yummy! He's practically drinking it LOL! He goes, "Biz for president!"

Becca said...

Biz, I'm so sorry I didn't get to comment on your blog yesterday so I was unable to send my condolences on your loss. It is so sad that she is leaving such a large and loving family and friends.
I'm glad that you were able to be there with the family.
I also wanted to say CONGRATS on making your goal in record time! And I'm glad that you finally tried the broccoli and it worked for you! As you know I've been eating it from the beginning. Haven't tried eggs yet though! Keep on losing!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online