Friday, February 15, 2008

Getting Ready - 02.15.08 - D25P2R4

R4P2 Starting Weight 184.4
Yesterday - 164.0
Today - 163.4
0.6 lb LOSS Overnight
12.0 lb UNDER LIW of Round Three (175.4)
21.0 Lost Since Start of R4 (VLCD) 01/22/08
87.4 Total Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Get my updates via eMail: Subscribe to The Progress of Biz

Here is my menu for yesterday. This is what I had:

Well, I did my "regular" meal yesterday with one exception. I used Asian Dressing instead of Mustard Dressing on my Green Salad. So I had a Ground Beef Patty with a Green Salad with Asian Dressing with a Cut Up Apple Thrown in, a snack of a Grapefruit, then I had Catfish Creole for Supper.

A total of around 432 calories divided this way: 10 Fat, 42 Carbs, 46 Protein

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!! People, bear with us, we are not looking at Tuesday.

Let's not forget the HCG BOOK CLUB - join in on the fun! If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so now. eMail Address Form

Our FAQ Question this go round is the following, please spend some time if you can answering this survey:

Since we are on Phase 3 - let's discuss those people out there that actually have a difficult time keeping weight ON during the Phase 3 portion of the Protocol. Yes, there are some out there with this problem. Remember that Dr Simeon's said that it was just as important to keep the weight on as it was to keep it off! So please help out if you can!

Phase 3 - What If You're Still Losing???

Getting Ready

That is all I can focus on right now. Last night I was up till 11:30pm?!?!?! You all know me by now, that just doesn't happen. I had things to do! So, this morning I wasn't up at my usual time and so I don't have a plethora of things to share.

I am thrilled that I am finally below where I was on Tuesday with the "Flat Out Bread" incident. It took me long enough! LOL - I am still not caring one way or another quite frankly, I am focused on leaving.

I know you folks must think I am over thinking this to death, but do you realize I will be gone for 4 weeks. How do you plan a trip for 4 weeks??? It's really quite complicated! ROFL

That virus thing? I am combating it, and it looks like I am winning. Whoever out there in our blogging community suggested the Vitamin C flush that one time, that thing has now worked like a charm twice for me! THANK YOU!!!

I hate to say it, but over the next few days, you will probably see just updates - I am so not able to do much multi-tasking anymore, so unfortunately my blog will become less of a priority. Don't worry, you WILL see me everyday for an update. But that is about it.

And I will NOT forget my commenter's!!!

On to my commenter's - these are my responses to yesterday's comments:

Lili - Tuesday I leave the house, Wednesday I take off in the plane. Long story short I have to travel 3 hours to get to the airport and my plane leaves at 9am so my hubby is taking us to spend the night in a hotel the night before so we don't have to travel that long in the morning. {{{{LILI}}}}

Mary - Getting better, still downing those Vitamin C and I think it's working!!!

Karen - HA! No more back fat! That is for darn sure! WOO HOO FOR US! I sure like you being a part of our little community!

EweWho - HA! Fellow procrastinators UNITE! Next week my friend, I am just getting giddy thinking about it!!!

Ed & Jenn - I am so looking forward to see how your MODIFIED PROTEIN WINE P2 day went! Experimenters you two! LOL

B - Thank you girl, I am so excited to see you get under 200 lbs! That will be a phenom day and we will all be around to help you celebrate!

Monica - Ask poor JPS - all week long she has had to deal with my rantings in the morning about not being able to wrap my head around this weight. And today? It's even LOWER! OMG! That just doesn't compute!

Becca - I know you have a personal interest in the recovery of my sister. Let me tell you right now, you are gonna freak, she has 20 / 20 vision in the JUST OPERATED eye, but only up to 14 inches. That is miraculous! This new surgery that they did has NO stitches and so recovery time is way shortened. So I joke with her now, I tell her we are gonna have to be in her face to talk to her! ROFL - I will have to write you all about it when I get there and I have more of the facts straight.
Take care ya'll, and bear with me!

Biz

11 Comments:

smacmo said...

Biz, Great loss and great news about your sister's vision! Go take care of family an dshow off that new body!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks miz bizedness, and thanks for the chat yesterday. I appreciate it. Glad you beat that bug!

beachbrights said...

Have fun on your trip! Email me if you need anything...I'm thinking of you!!

XOXO-

EweWho said...

Glad you are beating that bug.
I'm sure we are going to have fun when we meet, but I know it will be too short!

Focus on what you can get done, and let everything else go. Girl, you can't do it all!!

maryg911 said...

Aw, yes, the ol' vitamin C flush. I started that on Saturday when I felt it coming on so my cold didn't turn out so bad, just can't get rid of the congestion!! Glad to see you back to where you were before that flat bread experiment. Take care!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Yes, so glad you are feeling better today sweets! I'll try not to "bug" you too much today so you can get all your work done!

163, Biz-you’re a mad woman! And who loses 21 lbs in 25 days "experimenting"...oh wait...the Bizanator does!!! I can't even imagine what your next round will be like.

YOU GO GIRL!

Crystal Lee said...

Bizzy! That is what you are this week. LOL Wow you are rockin girl. Just remember not to get too overwhelmed and take one thing at a time. I know packing is the worst sometimes. But I just simply tell myself if I forget something (other than glasses/contacts/meds) I can always buy it there. :P

Take care!
Crystal

Becca said...

WOW! I just read about your sister! That is incredible. I remember what my friend went through for MONTHS! I will surely have to tell her to go for the other transplant since she never did go get the second eye done. I think she had such a long recovery time she didn't want to go through it again. And maybe she already knows this, but I just gotta talk to her about it!

Oh and HAHA to Crystal saying you're Bizzy!

Becca said...

Oh and can you share how the vitamin C flush is accomplished? I think I'm coming down with something too! THANKS!

Unknown said...

Biz, I have an idea for P3 that I want to run by you. How about eating only the protein deficiency menu for the first week? I've been reading your posts about the combination being important, and that menu only has protein. Or what about having it every other day in week 1 of P3? Any thoughts?

Ann

applebottomblues said...

Hey Miz Biz... Don't get too overwhelmed. Packing can be a headache, but I do the same thing that TN does. If you forget it, don't worry. It's an excuse to shop!

Great loss today my friend! Your family is gonna flip about your new body!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online