Tuesday, August 14, 2007

August 14, 2007 - Day 49 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

I had a good run! It stalled today - no matter, everything right now is PURE gravy. When JPS saw me for the first time since Friday, she asked me if I took my measurements because I looked smaller. So I told her I would take them on Friday, as per normal, but I went ahead and took them today, and lost another inch! LOL

Like I said, these two weeks are all gravy to me. I wasn't planning on anything more than 30 pounds this cycle, and I am up to 33.8 - WOOT!

I had a really good time with the inlaws this weekend. Made some excellent choices on eating. Kept very busy, but kept on plan. HOORAY FOR ME!

Even went to two restaurants and had no problems. One was a MEXICAN restaurant - and that is my fave! No chips! LOL

Have a great day peeps!

The Progress of Biz

Biz
250.8/217/150 (Lost 33.8 lbs) - Total of 32.50" lost - As of 08/14/07 (49 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07
~*~Started on Sublingual 08/07/07~*~

1 Comment:

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, you are doing SO AWESOME!!! It's so motivating to read your blog. Way to go!!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online