Saturday, August 25, 2007

August 25, 2007 - Day 2 on Phase 3

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

Yesterday completed my first Phase 3 day - eating anything I wanted but
staying off of sugars and starches.

Ok, phase 3 isn't all it's chalked up to be. I dreamed of the food I
wanted for a few weeks. I knew what my menu would be, and do you know
there were only THREE things that I really enjoyed - my BING CHERRIES,
my PORK RIBS and I had a beer. Everything else was blah. What really
shocked me was I wanted blue cheese dressing SO bad during my whole
round - and my FAVE blue cheese dressing "Maries" didn't taste like I
remembered. Even tho it's got pretty good stuff in it, it was very
chemically tasting and really, not at all like I thought it would taste.
I was highly disappointed. It makes me want to go back to braggs and
lemon!

I enjoyed my omelet, I really enjoyed my cherries, and my salad for
lunch was ok, then I had a peach for a snack and then my dinner.
Mmmmmm, pork ribs with a dry rub. Grilled to perfection. My husband
cooked some portebellos with butter and garlic and I enjoyed a couple of
slices of those, and then my salad. This time I sprayed a bit of that
WishBone spritzers in Ceaser flavor and that was a bit better. I had my
beer, all in all I totalled about 1700 - I wanted to be between 1500 -
1800.

Do you know that I lost weight this morning??? I am now 2.2 pounds
UNDER my LIW - who would have even DREAMED that I would lose weight
after all that food I ate? What am I going to have to do? DRINK FAT???
I can't imagine needing to go up to 2000 calories just to maintain my
weight??? That is LUDICROUS!

So, today is a concentrated effort to down 1800 calories. It wont be
easy - honest to goodness folks, it was HARD eating yesterday. JPS
thinks I may have HCG in my system still. I don't know, but it took me
almost an hour to eat my dinner. I took some ribs and only ate like
half and let them sit there and tried awhile later to finish.

Ok, that is my first day experience...stay tuned for day 2.

Biz

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online