Thursday, August 2, 2007

August 2, 2007 - Day 37 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

WOW! Down to the 222's! I lost .4 last night and so I am at 222.6!!! That is only 2.8 more pounds to go to reach that number 219.8!!! Very DOABLE!

My friend (JPS) and I have decided to start on the oral formula next Tuesday. Our double shot is on Saturday and then we will have two break days, and start with the oral. I have read enough that I can honestly say that I don't think it will make a difference.

I have started to feel hunger over the last couple of days. Kinda middle of the night hunger. Now the only thing I can think of is three things. Either immunity is setting in, or there is lack of potency with my 6th week worth of shots from NHW. The third thing is that I haven't exactly been as exact with my water intake as I have been in the recent past. I haven't filled my 74 oz jug and used it twice to show me I have had more than enough water. I have been pretty much relying on just getting me a cup at a time.

Today, that will not happen. Let me also say, that this hunger is not unbearable, and is usually quenched with either eating my meal, or drinking water.

I will be drinking more than enough water today.

JPS are going shopping for our supplies. I told her that we are going to do a photo-tutorial of the directions of putting this stuff together. It's the least we could do as everyone here has been so incredibly helpful with us!

Oh, and another thing. I had some EXCELLENT Thai Hot and Sour Soup last night! OMG! It was SO GOOD. I will be posting the recipe sometime today. Gonna give Tammy a run for her money! LOL (she probably already has this recipe! LOL)

Have a great day people!

Biz
250.8/222.6/150 (Lost 28.2 lbs) - Total of 29.75" lost - As of 08/02/07 (37 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online