Wednesday, August 8, 2007

August 8, 2007 - Day 43 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

I AM FINALLY UNDER 220!!!

I can hardly stand it! It took me FOREVER to get here - well, that is forever in Dr S time! But really, I was in the 220's for 20 days! LOL - that just is the pits, but I finally saw that magic number and I am in the 2teens! I just LOVE HCG!

Let me discuss a little about the sublingual. But to do that I have to go back a few days...

Friday - started feeling a little weird. I actually started "spotting" so I assumed that Aunt Flo was on her way again, had some cravings for some food other than what I was eating, but chalked it up to PMS and went on with life. I also had a bit of a headache.

Saturday - Ok, this was a bad day. This was technically my last shot for the week and it was a double dose - towards the afternoon I was feeling really yucky and head-achy and still, craving food. An unusual happening since being on this protocol - I was scared I was becoming immune. Also, I hadn't 'gone' yet for the day, so I took some Smooth Move thinking that may be the problem.

Sunday - I chalked it all up to maybe just being sick, or detoxing or something. The smooth move worked, but it really didn't make me feel any better. I ate tomato soup and chicken all day, comfort food.

Monday - feeling a bit better but having HORRIBLE cravings for food not on the protocol - when I say horrible, I mean HORRIBLE. I was focused on food, I wanted food, but I held strong and ate only what I was supposed to. Still had my headache, which I kept associating with a hunger headache. You all have had those.

Tuesday - started on sublingual - felt that rush in the morning. As the day went on I was feeling progressively better and better. The headache GONE, the hunger GONE, the cravings GONE - even at dinner last night it was like the first couple of weeks on this protocol, I got so full with the first few bites I had to take a break from eating, I was like almost pushing my plate away, it was too much food.

So my conclusion:

There was something about my last week of shots that were not working. It was still working enough for me to lose weight, but I don't think I was getting the full effect of the HCG in my system. It obviously was NOT immunity, because I was NOT hungry yesterday and I was pushing food away. I believe that my shots were losing SOME potency.

Ok, so, I am back on FRESH HCG and feeling good. Now my countdown is for the 21st when both JPS and I will be taking a three week break. I would like to lose another 6 pounds by then to be down to 213.8 before we go on break, so let's see if this continues!

2nd day sublingual, here I come!

The Progress of Biz

~*~Started on Sublingual 08/07/07~*~

Biz
250.8/219.8/150 (Lost 31 lbs) - Total of 29.75" lost - As of 08/08/07 (43 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online