Monday, August 27, 2007

August 27, 2007 - Day 4 on Phase 3

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

First the important stuff: I gained .8 - but still I am 1.2 below LIW -
so doing just fine. I only got in about 1670 calories, I honest to
goodness could not eat another thing. I was totally stuffed. Not
uncomfortable stuffed, but couldn't eat anything else stuffed. Didn't
want anything else stuffed. That kind of stuffed. I also started my
mens today, so who knows if that was the cause of the weight gain.

If you want to see my "menu" - take a look here:

http://bizadventure.home.comcast.net/hcg/dailydiet/082607FitDay.pdf

Any questions about anything I ate, please ask.

Yesterday morning, I had decided I was just gonna eat what I wanted when
I wanted it. The only request that I gave my hubby was that I didn't
want to eat late into the night, I wanted to stop eating at 8pm. He is
thrilled now because I am eating so called "regular" food so since he
just loves to cook he is experimenting with things he can give me. He
made for me for a snack yesterday afternoon, his version of "banana's
foster" - OMG - it was DELISH! All he did was pan fried bananas in
butter, then sprinkled Xylitol and cinnamon on it with a little rum and
poofed it with fire and then put whipped cream! OMG! Did I say it was
delish???

I made for dinner this Feta Avocado Salsa type thing to put on top of my
spinach leaves with some Grilled Chicken my hubby prepared along with
some asparagus cooked in butter and garlic. One small plate of food,
one totally enjoyable experience, no thoughts or desires of getting 2nds
and taking about 30 - 45 minutes to eat. This is how skinny people do
it.

I really feel like I am eating to live, not living to eat for the very
first time in my life. I am not craving food, I am not salivating about
it, I am enjoying my food when it's in front of me, but I am feeling
very satiated with the little portions that I have. I certainly don't
have the same emotional attachment to the food that I had before I
started. I find myself very satisfied eating 15 bing cherries for a
snack, instead of the huge bag of ruffles that wouldn't even end the
hunger.

This is the start of day four, and last night already I was looking
forward to going back to phase 2. It's like, I have had my fun, eaten
what I missed, let me go back to losing weight. My son asked me last
night are you not eating because your afraid to gain the weight back or
are you not eating because you are not hungry. How can you explain this
to someone that hasn't experienced it?

I didn't get to be 250 pounds because I didn't like food. I loved food.
ALL OF IT - now, I am loving my freshly made avocado feta tomato salsa
instead of a salad doused in Blue Cheese Dressing. Now, I am loving my
15 bing cherries, rather than a bag full of Ruffles. I am loving GOOD
food, and HEALTHY food. I am trying to eat more, but just can't. There
is something inside me that says, STOP! You have had enough! Your body
is FULL and you have given it what it needs!

Thank you Dr Simeons.

Biz

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online