Monday, August 6, 2007

August 6, 2007 - Day 41 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning,

First I would like to thank everyone for their help and advice given to me about how I was feeling on Saturday evening. I took a day of rest yesterday to recharge my batteries and I believe it helped! I am not feeling what I thought was hunger anymore. The Smooth Move did what it was supposed to do, and over all I am feeling better. The headache is gone. I think I might have been going thru some sort of detox.

I can tell you tho that I am EXTREMELY nervous about undertaking this switch over to Oral - why? I don't know! I just am! LOL - JPS and I will be mixing our stuff sometime today - don't worry, you all will be a part of the process, that is for sure!

Oh yeah, I didn't lose anything last night. It could be a WHOLE mess of reasons. I have been "spotting" since Friday, and it looks like Aunt Flo has come back to rear her ugly head once again. I thought she was just peeking in, but today, I am feeling the tell tale signs of her sticking around for a bit.

It could also be the 24 ounces of tomatoes I had yesterday! Yes, you heard me right, I had 24 ounces of tomatoes! I blended most of them and made a tomato soup because that is all I felt like eating yesterday. Chicken and tomato soup, with some cilantro on top, it was good, but that was an awful lot of tomatoes! LOL

The Progress of Biz

Have a great day people!

Biz
250.8/221/150 (Lost 29.8 lbs) - Total of 29.75" lost - As of 08/06/07 (41 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online