Monday, August 27, 2007

August 26, 2007 - Day 3 on Phase 3

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

Well folks, I tried and I tried - and I gained .2 pounds! HOORAY! I am
now officially only 2 pounds under my LIW - WOW - I ate like a PIG
yesterday folks! I really did! It's so amazing to me that I had to
consistently think of ways to 'fatten' my diet up so that I wouldn't be
under that 2 pound loss that Dr S doesn't really want you to be at. I
was figuring out ways to GAIN weight! OMG! How funny is that???

I ate a half a banana yesterday, figuring if anything would make me gain
it would be that (and thanks to JPS for telling me to UP MY CARBS!) - in
fact, I ate for dessert last night, bananas, strawberries and my own
whipped cream! MMMM, it was GOOD! I had so much cream in my coffee
during the day it wasn't even funny!

I printed a pdf of my menu and posted it here:

http://bizadventure.home.comcast.net/hcg/dailydiet/082507FitDay.pdf

Now the only thing that is lacking on that printout is all my spices I
used during the day - After years of being on Atkins, I have come to
realize I don't have to put all my spices and/or sweetener in FitDay -
that it usually comes up to no more than 15 or so calories for the day -
so they are missing on there.

I have been using Xilotol - and actually quite love it! I sprinkled my
fruit with it last night and also sweetened my whipped cream with it and
it was simply wonderful. No strange aftertaste and sweet like sugar.
Even my husband said, it doesn't taste like sugar out of the container,
but when mixed with something it's good! In my coffee it is simple
delish!

I enjoyed my food a bit better last yesterday. I stayed away from the
blue cheese dressing, and hubby made a remarkable London Broil on the
grill. MMMMM - Salivating yet???

I can't lie, these two days have been very stressful - I had no idea I
was going to have to deal with loss of weight rather than gaining
weight. I was totally prepared to be frantic about all the weight I was
gonna gain on Phase 3 - not prepared for the loss aspect, not
whatsoever!

I keep re-reading this in the DR S manuscript:

Losing more Weight

An ex-patient should never gain more than two pounds without immediately
correcting this, but it is equally undesirable that more than two lbs.
be lost after treatment, because a greater loss is always achieved at
the expense of normal fat. Any normal fat that is lost is invariably
regained as soon as more food is taken, and it often happens that this
rebound overshoots the upper two lbs. limit.

I don't want to lose 'structural fat' - that is why I am very concerned
about being under that two pound limit he speaks of!

Oh the stresses of Phase 3! These are the kinds of problems I want to
have!

If anyone does look at my food list, and is interested in anything I
fixed, just let me know!

Have a good morning!

Biz

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online