Saturday, August 4, 2007

August 4, 2007 - Day 39 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

It's crawling, but it's getting there! LOL

I am now officially in my 221's - 221.6 to be exact! I lost me .4 pounds last night. That means I only have only 1.8 more pounds to go before my goal of getting under 220 (219.8) and only .8 pounds to get to my goal of 30 pounds lost in 6 weeks. Come on - you need to leave abnormal fat! LOL

It feels like I have been in the 220's FOREVER! LOL - it's funny how our perspective changes when on this protocol. When I was on Atkins I was THRILLED to lose 30 pounds in 6 months! LOL - now I want it in 42 days! LOL - I crack myself up! But really, I have been playing around in the 220's since 07/19/07 - so counting today's weigh in, that is 15 days! OI VEA!!! I need to be OUT of this range, NOW!!! This last 1.8 pounds is going to be my most treasured weight loss to date! I can TASTE that 219.8 - ok - not really TASTE it, but I sure want it bad enough.

Ate pretty late last night, almost 8pm - I have been making it a point to eat by 6pm or at the latest 7pm - but it just worked out that we were eating at 7:45pm - I don't know if it had an effect on my weight loss, but I can tell you for sure it had an effect on my sleeping. I slept ROUGH last night. I ate beef, and whenever I chose to eat beef, I usually have it for lunch and do fish for dinner - something light to end the day. Well yesterday I had my fish in the afternoon and my beef at night, I don't think it sat well with me. Oh well. Lesson learned, and moving onward.

It's getting closer to our little chemical experiment. I am getting excited! Don't you folks worry, we will keep you all abreast of our progress!!!

The Progress of Biz

Have a great day people!

Biz
250.8/221.6/150 (Lost 29.2 lbs) - Total of 29.75" lost - As of 08/04/07 (39 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

1 Comment:

Laurie said...

WOW! What progress!!

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm still keeping it hush-hush until we're further into Phase 2 (We're on day 6 now). Too many nay-sayers, know what I mean? But afterwards, we're going to take a much-deserved vacation... it's seriously what keeps me going! Ha!

I'm glad that I found your blog, though. You're an inspiration! Keep up the amazing work!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online