Wednesday, August 22, 2007

August 15, 2007 - Day 50 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning!

Boy, time flies when your having fun eh??? LOL

Nothing moving on the scale again. So that makes 3 days at 217 - this is not unusual for me, so I don't want anyone thinking it is the fault of the Sublingual Mixture. I have had five separate occasions where I have been the same weight for two days, and then two OTHER occasions that I have been the same weight for three days, this will be the third. I have not had to do a "APPLE" day yet. What has usually happened is that I stall and then there are more than a few days following that that I make up the difference.

There is LOTS of talk on the board recently about the Oral mixture. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE understand that this is experimental - we that are trying it are ALL trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. If you want a safe proven method, stick with the shots. They are the SURE thing. I am experimenting because I have the ability to, and right now I am MORE than satisfied with the weight loss I have had already so nothing lost. There are SO MANY variables, so unless your willing to work with those variables and figure out what works for you, SUCK IT UP and stay with shots.

GLORIA is certainly being an angel when it comes to answering all our questions, but again, she is just testing to see what works. I would hate for anyone to get angry with her because they felt like she had all the answers and it doesn't work for them. As much as I love what she is doing and offering her time, she isn't a scientist, or a doctor, or the world renowned expert on HCG - no offense meant Gloria, I am just trying to be real. I don't want people getting mad at you for ANY reason.

That being said, there are people using her formula and having great success (ME!), and those using it and not having the greatest success (JPS!)...YMMV

The Progress of Biz

Biz
250.8/217/150 (Lost 33.8 lbs) - Total of 32.50" lost - As of 08/15/07 (50 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07
~*~Started on Sublingual 08/07/07~*~

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online