Tuesday, August 7, 2007

August 7, 2007 - Day 42 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

Good Morning People!

As all of you know, JPS and I had our little "chemical experiment" fun yesterday, we were nervous as all get out. Well, I was nervous, JPS held up like a trooper! She really was the one that got it all together, I really can't thank her enough for having the bravery to do this.

Anyhoo, I took my first half dose this morning. After reading Miss Lynne's post about keeping it under your tongue for 8 minutes, I decided to keep it in for as long as possible, that lasted about maybe 4, then I swished it all around and then swallowed it.

Ok, this might be the 'alchy' or maybe it's just my mind, but I felt a rush of warmth about a half a minute into it. Now, about a half and hour later, I am noticing that the usual grumblings that my stomach goes thru in the morning before I drink my water has not been an issue this morning. I really have no idea if this fresh hcg could be working THAT fast, and like I said, maybe it's just my mind, but I am feeling better this morning than I have felt in a few days.

ANYHOO - I lost another .6 pounds today! So I am at 220.4 - so close to that magic number of below 220 - but the milestone I did accomplish is that I am MORE THAN 30 POUNDS LOST!!!

Our goal is to go 15 days on the oral, which would put us at ending our 1st round on August 21 - My goal is to be down another 6.6 pounds by the 21st, that would make a total of 37 pounds for this round for me. 6.6 pounds in 15 days, possible? Hope so! LOL

Ok, thanks again for all the support while we mixed our own yesterday, and thank you especially JPS for being there.

The Progress of Biz

~*~Started on Sublingual 08/07/07~*~

Biz
250.8/220.4/150 (Lost 30.4 lbs) - Total of 29.75" lost - As of 08/07/07 (42 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online