Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August 1, 2007 - Day 36 Complete on VLCD

(Direct copy and paste from my post at the HcgDieters Yahoo Group)

OMG!!!

I cannot believe this! I fit into my size 18 capris from WAY LONG TIME AGO! Sure, they are TIGHT, but they actually BUTTON! WITHOUT laying down! I was in 24's just 5.5 weeks ago!!! WOO HOO!!!!

WOW! This protocol really DOES work! LOL

Ok, no loss today on the scale, which is ok, I had a really good run for a few days. BUT - I had another inch loss in the inch department - so that makes a total of 29.75 inches down!

And I fit in my Size 18 capris, did I mention that yet???? LOL

I have been seriously doing research on this whole Splenda thing. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on nutrition and food. I have even kept my daughter away from aspertame because I knew it was unhealthy, but didn't mind her sipping on one of my Diet Rites that I always had available around the house since I always tried to eat Atkins. BUT NO MORE!

I told you that on Sunday I had a sweet craving so I made for myself a lemonade with SPLENDA. I was about to post something yesterday about this breakout in my face over the last two days. It was so bad and itchy yesterday, I had to break down and put some anti itch cream on it (probably the reason for the no loss today - but it was bad) - so when I was doing research on Splenda, one of the things I read that it can cause is redness and itchiness - VIOLA!!! Splenda was the ONLY thing I did different in my diet - I didn't have any yesterday and it has cleared up a bit. No more Splenda for me!

Anyhoo, I am flying high and feeling good in my size 18 capris, did I mention that already???!!!

The Progress of Biz

Have a great day people!

Biz
250.8/223/150 (Lost 27.8 lbs) - Total of 29.75" lost - As of 08/01/07 (36 completed days 500 cal)
Started 1st Injection on 06/23/07 - Started 500 Cal on 06/26/07 - No Gain During Load Phase
NHW for supplies but following Dr Simeon's Protocol
Using New Scale as of 07/13/07

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online