Sunday, September 9, 2007

September 9, 2007 - Day 16 on Phase 3

Someone was kind enough to email me and ask me if I was taking a break from blogging. First I have to thank this kind person for even taking the time to read this blog, but then also to email me to let me know that my blogging was missed!

I have been very remiss about blogging, only because it's the same story - different day. I felt that nothing was noteworthy about my Phase 3 experience so why blog. But then I was sitting here thinking, that really isn't true, there have been MANY noteworthy things happening during this phase, and I really should document them.

I think the best way to document is by me copying and pasting a couple of postings that I have had over on the Yahoo board recently...so here I go:

Sept 5 - Banana's and Peanut Butter - MMMMMMM

I just ate a banana with some natural peanut butter. I have to tell you, that I enjoyed that better than I have ever enjoyed a pig out on a bag of Ruffles. You want to talk "comfort food" - that is it in a nut shell. Pun intended!

I swear people, this continues to astound me, the way I am feeling about food. I am skeptical even of my own self - it's surreal - I sometimes feel like I am experiencing an out of body experience. This can't really be me this is happening to.

My husband is going to pick up chinese food for dinner. He asked if I wanted anything, and can you believe that I have absolutely no desire for anything chinese? I used to love their wings, but they don't sound good. Nothing from there sounds good.

Gosh, it's just weird.


Sept 7 - Biz - Loading idea with good foods

I was having this conversation with Lynne because I have realized after being on Phase 3 for two weeks (today is my 2 week anniversary!) that I have absolutely no desire for Mexican food...and that is my fave choice usually. It's not that I don't want the junk, it's that I really don't have a desire for it. It's just not there. Before Simeon, I could down ANYTHING Mexican, no matter how much I had eaten already. The thought of going to a Mexican Restaurant does absolutely NOTHING for me.

Chinese is my 2nd fave food - hubby went to get Chinese the other night, asked me if I wanted anything, and I was shocked to hear the words "NO" come out of my mouth. Just didn't want it. No desire for it whatsoever.

I sit here trying to think of anything sweet I want...nope, except that banana fried in butter sprinkled with cinnamon. THAT sounds good. A scoop of butter pecan ice cream? Nope, not in the least. That actually made me feel a little sick thinking about it.

Nuts are always a good choice. Avocados are another. Let's start brainstorming. I am getting used to this feeling of general well being, I don't want to slide down that slippery slope of junk food again. I know what hunger feels like, I have already experienced what missing food feels like, I don't need to "LOAD" to not feel hungry. That isn't an issue. If I am hungry? I will eat me 10 ounces of lettuce to fill up my tummy. LOL

Thank You Dr Simeons!


So there you go. Tomorrow I will spend some time and load up my fit day food logs so you can see the things I have eaten.


Biz

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online