Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 27, 2007 - Day 12 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 202
Today 202
0 Lost Overnight
12.4 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
48.8 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Well, lookie there, I got a little cocky yesterday and I paid for it with a "NO LOSS" - believe me when I tell you that I had to resist the urge to measure this morning - I made a deal with myself at the beginning of this round that I would only measure once a week. And I am keeping that deal.

Ok...so here are a few things I did wrong yesterday:

  1. I drank iced tea - with caffeine - and with Stevia but in any case, I never drink caffeine iced tea, hardly, maybe not never.
  2. I had cut up chicken for me for the next few days and I had like this .7 ounce piece left over, and so I just threw that in with my lunch - so in actuality I had about 4.2 oz of chicken at lunch. I should know better.
  3. And then, I had a LOT of salt yesterday. Yes, a LOT. Can you say water retention?
  4. Water intake? FOR THE BIRDS! I drank one liter, and then the other maybe 1/2 to 3/4 liter came from that blasted tea.
So all things considered, I am ok with it. No worries. I had a very good run, and it was about time for my body to do what it normally does, and that is STAIR STEP!

Speaking of stair stepping, I had written on one of the blogs I visit that I would post a graph of my weight loss so far. Pretty impressive if you ask me (you can click on it to make it larger):




Now, if you look closely at that graph, you will see that I stalled 9 different times during my first round - 4 times I stalled at 3 days the same weight and 5 times I stalled at 2 days the same weight. So I am FULLY prepared for this. But the important thing to remember is that the general trend is DOWN DOWN DOWN.

So I am 1.2 pounds away from hitting that 50 pounds gone mark! And 2.2 pounds away from UNDER 200! I am going to WILL my body to do that all in one day, so that we can have ONE celebration instead of two!

So what were my meals yesterday? I had Renee's fantastic WHITE CHILI for lunch! It was MMM MMM GOOD! She mentioned that she is on a soup kick. I just find that soup is very comforting. It forces you to eat slowly and so you can feel the fullness and the goodness. I had that with celery, and then I just whipped up steak and celery stir fry for dinner. I need to try her Apple Crisp. Maybe today. Never really been an "apple pie" fan, but I am getting kinda tired of just plain ole apples.

Shout out to my MOM! HI MOM!!! I am so happy your following my progress. You, who have never struggled with your weight, you have a working HYPOTHALAMUS! You lucky dawg you! Why couldn't I have inherited THAT gene from you??? Why did I have to get that from DAD??? Oh well...I am fixing it.

And another thing...thanks to ALL you readers out there. I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy days to glance at what I am doing. It's very encouraging!

Ok...enough of this...

Biz, over and out.

5 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

I'm sorry you didn't have a loss today. I didn't know that about caffeine! I don't usually drink it, but now I know caution. In my one experience with water, that will surely make a difference for you tomorrow! Especially combined with salt! I'm licking my lips about the White Chili. I'm very into the soups too! I assume it's due to the volumetrics theory. I wish I could take soups on my trip. I can't wait to get back & read how you're doing. Hi to Biz' mom!

Wendy said...

Stall shmall... You are doing GREAT!! Keep it up, Biz!!!

Renee said...

Yep, you're in one of those catch-up moments as well. As a wise person once said, at least it isn't a gain! ;)

I have one of those line graphs going as well. It really shows how this really is a stairstep process. And the line keeps going down down down. Yay us!

Thanks for the plugs for my recipes as well. :) You're the best.

Amie said...

Hi Biz!

AWESOME visual! I've wanted to ask you if you've graphed your progress, but there you go! Rock on, Mama ~ ahead of the game as usual. Great observation regarding the stall/stair-steps also. It is comforting to know that it is always a temporary situation and before you know it the scale will be reading lower again! That's a reminder to the rest of us also - it doesn't pay to mess with what works on this Protocol, which has changed almost NONE since it was developed by Dr. S.

BizBuzz said...

Amy, no worries, I am over it. It's all part of the process. I can't wait till you get back and tell us how you did on your trip!

Wendy! No kidding! What stall???

Renee! Catchup - I am so resisting the urge to measure...HAVE FAITH IN THE SYSTEM BIZ! ROFL

Amie! You are SO LUCKY to have the road paved for you!!! It will be easy sailing for you for sure! I cannot WAIT till you start!!!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online