Friday, September 21, 2007

September 21, 2007 - Day 6 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 207.6
Today 206.8
.8 Lost Overnight
7.6 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
44 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

Please go HERE to sign up for the upcoming HCG Newsletter - this is COMPLETELY different than signing up for my blog!

Well how about that? Another .8 pounds bites the dust! So now, the countdown begins ... let's see here, let's figure this out ...

6.8 pounds till I reach the 50 pound mark
7.8 pounds till I reach the under 200 mark

Oh yeah baby! WOO HOO!

What was my food yesterday - Oh yeah, I had my Thai Beef Cucumber Salad again, gotta love that! Cucumbers don't stay very well in my fridge so I have to use them up fairly fast. So it will probably be the same for lunch today, plus, I absolutely ADORE that salad! It's a treat! For supper, I tried my hand at one of Renee's Recipes - Shrimp Fried Rice - but instead of shrimp I used chicken. I have to tell you, that as far as presentation is concerned, it didn't look all that good, but when I tasted it? Oh yeah baby! It was simply ONOLICIOUS!

Today is FRIDAY!!! Sunday is measurement and picture day! I think this time I will be putting three pics side by side - beginning of protocol, end of first round and progress with round two. That should prove to be interesting.

So I have these brown elastic pants - they SAY they are a 22W - but I purchased them from Wally World at the same time I purchased a pair of black pants and the black ones were always MUCH bigger than the brown ones, yet they were marked the same size. I had to get rid of the black ones a while ago because they were just way too big. The brown ones at the end of round one were still semi fitting. Yesterday ... I was sitting on my couch talking to my sister on the phone, and looked down at my pants and I was like, DANG, these things are loose. So after my call ended I went to the bathroom mirror to see what they looked like from behind, and I was like, EWWWWWWWWW - I could be a GANG member in these things! OMG! Into the bag going to Goodwill they went.

In fact, I spent some time yesterday going through some clothes to give away this morning. I told someone yesterday (Hi Martha!) that this is the very first time in my life and experience of dieting that I actually feel comfortable getting rid of my 'fat' clothes. I don't feel compelled at all to keep them "just in case". First time I actually feel that this time, the weight will STAY off. WOW - when that realization hit me, I was like DANG!

Ok - so what is with that pic up in the corner? HA! My sister and I had so much fun with that yesterday! We were designing ourselves! She cracked up said it looked JUST LIKE ME! HA! I wish I looked that good! I am going to change it for every 10 pounds I lose and so you have an idea of what I look like. If you want to make your own, go here. So she made one of herself, here is hers:


If anyone out there knows my sister, this is what she looks like! Honest to goodness! From the capris up!!! WOW! I was cracking up when she sent this to me! HA! I love my sister to pieces, do you all know that? She is the best in the world. I HEART YOU MISS LILLY! She is the one responsible for getting me on this protocol ya know? Gotta love her for all sorts of reasons.

We made some with bathing suits, wont be sharing those with you as of yet. HA! But that was fun, we laughed and laughed!!!

Ok - that is all for today, I have to get my day started. Can you tell I am having fun???

Biz

4 Comments:

Renee said...

So glad you enjoyed the fried "rice"!

Your new picture on your page cracks me up! How realistic is that! Wow. I'm going to have to go make me one now. There goes my morning. LOL!

You're so close to 50 pounds! Awesome!

wecandoit3 said...

Holy cow, you've only got about a week to hit some major milestones...EXCITING! :) Big congrats on the pants. I was so happy to hear you say that you aren't hesitating to get rid of the "fat clothes." I am donating mine the second they don't fit! ;) Really looking forward to seeing your pics!

BizBuzz said...

Renee, be careful, that dang site is addicting! You should see what SB dis on her site! She made before and afters!!! How cool is that? I can taste the 50 pound mark!!!

BizBuzz said...

SB - oh yeah, do you know how liberating it was to put those in a bag and ship them off??? OMG! I was thrilled to do that! Thanks for the visit!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online