Friday, September 14, 2007

September 14, 2007 - Round 2 - 1st Load Day

Ok, this is where it begins! I have taken my pictures, I have taken my measurements - I have even taken my shot! So here it is, this is where I walk the walk! I been wanting to be here ever since I started my phase 3 back on the 24th of August.

Here are stats for your perusal:

Mixing our own HCG (doing this with JPS) - 125iu for 6 days a week. Following Dr Simeon's protocol.

Weight 211.4 (incidentally this is 2.4 under LIW)

I have decided to take my measurements using a new contraption called a "Myotape" - even tho JPS had purchased these during our last round I didn't use it because it was a bit different than using the tape measure and I wanted to keep consistent with what I first measured with. But I measured with both this morning and they were close (same ratio difference with each measurement) so I will consistently use this throughout this next round. So my measurements are as follows:

Neck 14"
Bicep 13.75"
Forearm 10.25"
Chest 42"
Waist 39.5"
Hips 49.5"
Thigh 27.5"
Calf 17"

Ok, if you know what my ended measurements were you will see there is a remarkable difference from one time frame to the next, especially in the waist, hips and thigh area. I don't know why that is, I even weigh less than my LIW - all I can think of is that fat has been redistributed since I started eating regular food again.

This just goes to show you that the scale is NOT reliable, it's the measurements that count. That is what matters, and that is what I will be concentrating on this round more than ever.

So here I go to load. On what? NOTHING strikes my fancy, but I will try to increase calories - even if I have to drink them (I do plan on having a Gin and Tonic tonight). At any rate, I will try to eat things I think I "might" miss while doing this round.

My goal this round is to just get under 188 - why that number you may ask. 188 is how far I got down during my stint with Atkins in 2003 (actually from Dec 2002 - Dec 2003 - loss of 60 pounds) - so getting below that is a goal. This is a total of 23.6 from today - but I don't know what it will be from Sunday which will be my first VLCD day. Will I gain? I am sure, especially since I am considering drinking for the next two days. I might even throw in a Kahlua and Cream for kicks!

There it is, there ya go. Thanks for following my progress. It's nice to start this round with absolutely no apprehension because I know what to expect, each step of the way. Much better prepared this round then I was last round. Boy is that an understatement.

Biz

1 Comment:

hcgweightlossjourney said...

Good luck to you on your 2nd round! You are 41.1 pounds lighter than when you begun round 1, correct? How awesome is that! :) Will look forward to watching your success as I await my hCG's arrival. ;)

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online