Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September 26, 2007 - Day 11 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 203
Today 202
1 Lost Overnight
12.4 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
48.8 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Boring day yesterday for food choices again. I had it all in my mind that I was going to try Renee's new White Chili recipe, and when I got to my freezer to pull out meat I found I had run out of chicken! So, like the bad girl that I am, I had to have beef twice again yesterday - I had a ground beef patty for lunch with a lettuce salad, and some leftover grilled steak with onions for dinner. Today I will be creative.

Yesterday was an emotionally draining day. I don't need those anymore. There must have been some sort of gravitational pull from the moon that made everyone crazy. People acting out of character including myself. Today, I feel like a new person, with new direction and light at the end of the tunnel. So moving forward.

I have to say, that I felt much better yesterday than I did the day before. Hunger was definitely not an issue yesterday. I made it through the day without incident. I will stick to the 166iu dose today and see where I am and then I will cut back again. It's such a strange feeling to be hungry after all this time of NOT being hungry. It wasn't a craving type of hunger, not the kind of hunger that I could down anything in my path - in fact, not for once did I ever think to 'cheat' - that isn't even in the cards.

Here is a little shout out to my sister, who had to listen to my rants yesterday over the phone - thank you my Tita for being there. I know I am a "Purist" at heart, but when something works, why mess with the program. And being called on the rug for incidentals, well, it just rubbed me the wrong way and I appreciate you being there for a sounding board. Your about the best sister I could have in the world. There is nothing quite like the love of one who is both a sister and a friend. Thank you for being there. I love you dearly.

Ok, enough sappy stuff. I don't do sappy stuff well.

On to another day. I can't wait to go back to sleep so that I can see what I lost in the morning! HA! And it's only 6am! I crack myself up!

Biz

4 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Another one down. I am addicted to your blog & watching your success. I think it was/is the Harvest Full moon ... when I saw it yesterday, it was so big and beautiful. I hope you have a great day.

wecandoit3 said...

Hi Biz. :) I'm wanting chili for lunch today after hearing all the chili talk! ;) Sorry you've been dealing with some bad days. Hopefully it gets better from here. Just 10 days and over 12 lbs. lost...you're doing GREAT!

Renee said...

Wow! Look how close you are to the 100s! You're doing so awesome, biz! You're such an inspiration.

I'm really glad you're feeling better today. Forward we shall march. :)

BizBuzz said...

Amy! I think you might be right because everyone seems to be doing better today! Thanks for the continued support!

SP! I see you had chili for lunch! WOO HOO!!! I just had Renee's WHITE chili and I gotta tell you it was da BOMB!

Renee! I am! I am!!! I am THRILLED! Yes girlfriend, we shall march on to our goals! POSITIVE GOALS!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online