Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September 19, 2007 - Day 4 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 209.4
Today 208.2
1.2 Lost Overnight
6.2 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
42.6 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

Ok, I don't know about anyone else, but I am quite disappointed in my choice of apples this round. OMG - I discovered Pink Ladies during my last round and I have to say that these are about the best apples known to man. I had to purchase Braeberns, and they are not even close. They are too sour. Ugh.

My menu yesterday included Salisbury Steak! WOO HOO! Talk about comfort food! I made gravy using a melba toast and beef broth and then threw some onions in chopped pretty thin in rings and they resembled noodles! I was in heaven! Good 'ole Creole Catfish again for supper.

Let's talk about my stats for a moment...do you even realize that I am only 7.4 pounds away from hitting the 50 pound mark? OMG! That is totally doable in the next 10-14 days. And I'm only 8.2 away from being under 200? Wouldn't it just be phenom if I did both those HUGE milestones in one day??? I can't even imagine!

I know I have said this before, but I was on Atkins - started back in Dec of 2002 and I was pretty darn strict for a year and lost 60 pounds to the day Dec 2, 2002 - Dec 2, 2003 - that is when I went from 248 - 188 - 60 pounds lost. Only to be found again! LOL - but seriously, I gained back pretty easily until I got back up to 250.8 when I started this protocol. To think that it's possible that I will reverse almost 4 years of damage in just 4 months is nothing short of miraculous. That is why my 'goal' is a little low - sure, I would like to see more come off, but if I can just see me get under that 188 number, I will feel like a million bucks.

Aunt Flo is really irritating me to no end. It hasn't affected my weight loss, so there is a good thing. But it sure has made me crabby and emotional - UGH - I have been feeling emotionally stable for some time now but I became unglued about something yesterday and it totally took me by surprise.

Can you believe that I already told my husband what I want for my first meal on Phase 3? What is WRONG with me??? HA! I had to laugh! To show you how much of an effect it had on me, I can't even remember what I told him I wanted! ROFL - It was just a passing thing. Here is what is interesting - I find myself watching more Food Network (it doesn't help that they just added the Food Network "HD" channel!!!) then I ever have. I do find that I like to watch the Italian Girl and the Bobby Flay guy alot - but those that I used to like to watch, like that Paula lady? I am like grossed out by her foods now because she cooks so unnaturally! UGH! I used to LOVE her show! And that woman that cooks quick meals? All the processed food she puts in her stuff is absolutely ick!

Well, another day bites the dust. Only 43 more days until my first Phase 3 meal! HA! - Do I give you the impression that I want to eat Phase 3? Actually, I have to admit that I am perfectly fine with Phase 2 - I just am anxious to see that 180something number!!!!

Just a plug here for a newsletter that I have a hand in, please go here and sign up:

HCG Newsletter

Biz

2 Comments:

wecandoit3 said...

Thank you for posting a comment on our blog. :) I replied to you there, but wanted to come post in yours as well. Like I said, I really enjoyed reading through your Phase 2 posts. Isn't it simply amazing to lose -6.2 pounds in just 3 days?! So happy for you! Hopefully your emotions will stablize soon. Best wishes! :)

BizBuzz said...

Oh your so sweet, thanks for the visit! As soon as Aunt Flo leaves I will most definitely feel better that is for sure! Are you a part of the YahooGroup? Anyhoo! I will be watching your progress!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online