Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September 18, 2007 - Day 3 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 211.4
Today 209.4
2 Lost Overnight
5 Lost Since Start of Round Two 09/16/07
41.4 Since Start of Protocol 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

I had a grilled burger and coleslaw for lunch and Creole Catfish for dinner! mmmmmmm

Oh yes, gotta love that HCG! I honestly didn't think I would see under 210 until a few days, but here I am at the start of the third day on VLCD and I am 209.4!!! How utterly cool is that?!?! Back into the swing already, back into feeling no hunger, back into feeling like a million bucks! And let's just watch this weight fall off of me!

One thing I am doing different this round...I am concentration on water between 2 and 2.5 liters a day. I believe Dr S was on to something with is recommendation. Last round I was doing anywhere from 3 - 4 liters a day.

Ok, here is a weird thing...probably on the verge of TMI so fair warning...Friday when I started the injections - I started 'spotting' that day, a hint that Aunt Flo was going to pay me a visit. Saturday was the same thing. Sunday, the same, but the cramps started. Yesterday, she really reared her ugly head! OMG!!! Where did this come from??? She wasn't due for a visit until 10 or so days from my first injection, as she was just here 2.5 weeks prior. She surely knows how to wear out her welcome!

I thought about what to do and said, just go ahead and inject through it, it's your very first few days and what is it gonna matter...so here I am. I will update to let you know how it goes.

There was some talk on the Yahoo board yesterday about spices and their counts. I seriously don't know if I got my point across. It's really sad that the FDA allows any serving of anything that is under 5 calories to be listed as "zero" - even if they cut that serving down to 1/4 tsp. Does anyone know how SMALL 1/4 tsp is of anything??? If something is 4 calories per 1/4 tsp they don't have to report it as any calories - 1 tablespoon of that would be 48 calories, do you see how that works?

Well, forewarned is forearmed. I am dropping it.

Another thing...I am getting disenchanted with people that feel their way is the only way. We are all individuals and have to work this protocol to fit our individual needs. I totally understand that someone with 100's of pounds to lose will be more likely to 'fit' this protocol into their lifestyle and more power to them. Just if you deviate from the protocol and don't lose, or lose slowly, don't complain.

And another thing, while I am on my soap box - people, I appreciate KT bringing this protocol out to the forefront and making us all aware that it's here and available. But he is NOT the end all answer to this - he is NOT a doctor - he is not even a scientist. He had success on the protocol and decided to capitalize on it and wrote a book. The law states you can take any copy written work and change it 50% and you can make it your own. He did that, he took Dr S's book and changed it 50% and is calling it his own. He changed things to needing organic, or needing 200iu, or not able to have oranges, or only a handful of veggies, or needing to do cleanses - all things that go in direct conflict with Dr S. Please don't spew that we live in different times, so they call for different measures. It's been proven over and over again that you follow the Dr S plan you lose weight, without the cleanses, without the organics, without the supps.

Ok - off that particular soapbox.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

So what will today bring? I do have to tell you that there are those that are working behind the scenes to come up with something very exciting! I will keep you posted!

Biz (who is under 210, did I mention that?)

2 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

I have been enjoying your blog for several days! Thank you! You are doing fantastic!

Is TMI = too much information? Or is this the same as TOM? I think so. Take care.

Amy

BizBuzz said...

OH! I just replied to your blog! LOL - I hope you are feeling better today. Keep us informed! Thanks for the visit!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online