Sunday, September 23, 2007

September 23, 2007 - Day 8 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 206.2 (?)*
Today 206.2 (?)*
.0 Lost Overnight (?)*
8.2 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07 (?)*
44.6 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07 (?)*

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

*Still a situation with a scale. The readout today said no loss from yesterday. So whatever, I can't wait to get my own scale back! WOO HOO!!!

PICTURE DAY!!!!

I can't believe I am posting these for the world to see. I didn't have a problem with posting them at the YahooGroup because it seems I was a bit hidden there, but now here I am, posting these pics for everyone!

These are clickable - which means they are small here yes, but you can click on them and see larger ones:










HA! Well, isn't that interesting?

MEASUREMENT DAY!!!

Neck 16th = 14" / 23rd = 13.75" (Loss of .25")
Bicep 16th = 13.75" / 23rd = 13.25 (Loss of .50")
Forearm 16th = 10.25" / 23rd = 10.25" (No Loss)
Chest 16th = 43.25" / 23rd = 42" (Loss of 1.25")
Waist 16th = 39.50" / 23rd = 37.75" (Loss of 1.75")
Hips 16th = 48.25" / 23rd = 49" (Gain of .75")
Thigh 16th = 27.25" / 23rd = 26.50" (Loss of .75")
Calf 16th = 17" / 23rd = 16.50" (Loss of .50")

Total Loss is 4.25"!!!!

Well, what do you think of that??? That is an incredible start if you ask me!

Ok, let's talk about my day yesterday, believe it or not I find things to talk about each and every day! LOL

It all started yesterday morning...well don't all days start that way? Anyhoo, I got up and I had this incredibly LONG pee. I mean the kind of pee that NEVER ends. I know you people out there know what I am talking about. I kept thinking I could get up, and nope, it was still going. Ok...so whatever. I finally finished and went about my normal morning activities.

About an hour later, I had to pee again. Now mind you, I haven't drank any water between the two pees, so I really have no idea where all of this is coming from. I think nothing more about it until the NEXT time I have to go in! Now it's light outside and I can see things in the mirror I couldn't see before - and mind you, it's a BIG mirror - so I am looking at my thighs/butt and no kidding, they were relatively smooth the day before (Friday), whereas this day (Saturday) they had become LARGE CURD COTTAGE CHEESE CITY. I was like, where the heck did THAT come from??? OMG! VERY WEIRDNESS!!!

So I am thinking to myself, wow, that is just weird...this is probably the process where I am expelling all this abnormal fat and my cells are still there but not broken down and they are empty and that is what is giving this cottage cheese effect??? Who knows? But that is my story and I am sticking to it. Today? The large cottage cheese thing is not so bad. So I am wondering if they have now filled up with water and that will help them break down? Look at me acting like I know what I am talking about! HA!!!

I do want to add here also, that Friday, I experienced hunger. Real hunger that I hadn't felt for like almost 3 months, it was a very strange feeling. Not uncomfortable, uncontrollable hunger, but hunger. The kind of hunger that water wasn't helping. When I ate tho, I was satiated. Could be all part of the process.

Ok...so what was on my plate yesterday? I had Beef Curry Stew for lunch, mmmmmm, and my husband grilled steaks last night so I had that and cucumbers with lemon, garlic, braggs and cilantro. Pretty much a uneventful day. I did something I don't normally do in that I had two beefs yesterday. Bad, bad, girl.

My son comes back into town today. He called last night all worried about the restaurant his "party" had picked to eat at - a Japanese Steakhouse! I told him what he could eat and what he couldn't. He will call me this morning and let me know his weight. I had dreams about the poor boy last night! OMG - I dreamed that he had to do a steak day on his very first Phase 3 day! ROFL

Ok...enough with this novel. Thanks for listening/reading, you all are the best!

Stay tuned for tomorrows weigh in! It should be a doosy!

Biz

6 Comments:

Renee said...

Your pictures are so freaking fantastic, biz! Look at you!!! I'm so proud of you for posting those for the world to see as that is 100% proof that this protocol WORKS!

Wow wow wow. You go!

wecandoit3 said...

Congratulations on your incredible start, Biz! Good luck to your son today. I know you'll be thrilled to have your scale back. :) SB

Amie said...

Awesome Biz! It's so inspiring to see someone like you who has come through the process and has the guts to put it all out there to help everyone else - especially us newbies! lol I had a thought on the 'cottage cheese' phenomenon; A friend of mine was in a body-building competition a few years back and I remember him telling me that just before and the day of the competition he could only sip very small amounts of water at specific times which had the effect of 'shrink wrapping' the skin around his muscles to make them look more defined. Maybe after you eliminated all of that water it had the same effect. :) Just a thought... I'm no expert!

wecandoit3 said...

Biz, Thanks so much for the weigh-in clarification on my blog. :) I appreciate your help!

Amy's Blog said...

You photos show your loss hugely!! Congratulations! I think long pees means that your cells are getting rid of fat... or the stuff that holds fat in. So, I hope you pee lots more :-D

A photographer's perspective about cottage cheese is that it may be a lighting issue. When light comes from high above (high noon), the shadows of cheese (nasal lines, wrinkles, etc) show more. For face photos, I try to arrange for light to hit head on ... to blast out any dark indents.

BizBuzz said...

Oh gosh peeps! How sweet of you to stop by and make comments.

Renee: Thanks for the nice words about my pics, HA! Who would have thunk that seeing fat pics would bring so much joy!

SB: Oh yes, very thrilled to have my scale back, and oh yeah, my son too! ROFL - Hey thanks for not taking my comments on your blog the wrong way - I can get so paranoid about things sometimes and I hate making people mad at me.

Amie: Thanks for that little tidbit about the body building thing...It makes sense!

Amy: I think you might be right about the lighting thing...I will work on better lighting on my next pics, if I can! LOL

Thanks again peeps, you are the best!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online