Sunday, September 30, 2007

September 30, 2007 - Day 15 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 201.2
Today 200.6
.6 Lost Overnight
50.2 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Smilies


WE ARE HAVING A PARTY!!!
CELEBRATE WITH ME!!!!
50 POUNDS GONE FOREVER!
YEAH ME!!!


OMG!!! I finally got my 50 pounds gone!!! WOO HOO!!! I was jumping up and down this morning, could you all feel me??? I was so happy to see that number on the scale! WOW! Who would have thunk that I could lose 50 pounds since June 23rd of this year? OMG! Not me, that is for darn sure.

This is surreal. Do you realize that June 23rd is only 99 days ago! GEESH! 99 days and I lost 50 pounds. In any other weight loss program, that would be unbelievable success! With this program, that is par for the course! With any other program, for me to lose an average of a half a pound a day, geesh, what would I have to do? I was on Atkins for a YEAR! STRICT! Exercised every single day. And I lost 60 pounds, but it took me a YEAR! I am at 50 pounds in under 100 days! And you know what? That is with 3 weeks off eating whatever I wanted with the exception of sugars and starches...and I didn't even want them! So I was busy maintaining for three weeks and I still managed to lose an average of a half a pound a day over 100 days!!!

OMG! Did I say that yet?

Please celebrate with me! If your a lurker and don't normally post on blogs, jot me an email at bizadventure at comcast dot net! Let me know you stopped by! Let's have a virtually party today! Yes, today, it's all about me! I don't ever get to do this. I am always focused on everyone else, how they are doing, worried about their progress, seeing if I can be of some help, but today? I am gonna be TOTALLY SELFISH!

THIS IS ABOUT ME!

Whew! That out of the way, let me tell you that it's measurement day! WOO HOO - oh yeah, and picture day! LOL

These are clickable - which means they are small here yes, but you can click on them and see larger ones:










MEASUREMENT DAY!!!


Neck 16th = 14" / 30th = 14" (No Loss)
Bicep 16th = 13.75" / 30th = 13.25" (Loss of .50")
Forearm 16th = 10.25" / 30th = 10" (Loss of .25")
Chest 16th = 43.25" / 30th = 41" (Loss of 2.25")
Waist 16th = 39.50" / 30th = 37.25" (Loss of 2.25")
Hips 16th = 48.25" / 30th = 47.25" (Loss of 1")
Thigh 16th = 27.25" / 30th = 26.50" (Loss of .75")
Calf 16th = 17" / 30th = 16" (Loss of 1")

Total Loss is 8"!!!! Keep in mind this is the total loss THIS ROUND!

WOW! Again, who would have thunk?

What was my menu for yesterday? I had chicken soup with cabbage for lunch, and my hubby grilled some steak for dinner and I had that with some red lettuce with Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing. Was totally awesome!

Gosh people, I am at a loss...don't know what to write today. I am pretty much gonna be flying high today!

99 days - 50+ pounds.

WOW. I am just gonna bask in my awesomeness today! HA! I crack myself up!

Biz

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Biz - as I said earlier - TOTALLY AWESOME - have a wonderful day celebrating. Congratulations!!!!

Ju

Renee said...

WOOHOO! Go YOU! What a terrific milestone! You certainly deserve this. I'm so happy for you, Biz. Your pictures are absolutely amazing. They are 100% evidence that this protocol WORKS in reshaping one's body. Just look at YOU! WOW! Congratulations, girl!!!

Wendy said...

CONGRATS BIZ!!!! I have been following you and your progress since the begining and I must tell you that you ROCK!! Absoultely amazing pictures and results. It is all from your hard work and effort.... To loose over 50 lbs in less than 100 days is nothing short of miraculous. I am so proud of you and your tenacity!!! You are beautiful!!!

Harmony said...

Hi Biz and Congratulations!

I noticed that you posted a gain of 1" for your hips, but the numbers say a LOSS of 1"

I sure wish that I could see my 29 pounds like you can see your 50. It is freakin' amazin'!!!

CC

BizBuzz said...

Aw Ju, what a dear you are! Thanks so much!

Renee! Thank you so much! WOW - even I am seeing the progress now! No denying it any longer!

Wendy! WOW! An avid reader! WOW! Thanks so much. Aww shucks, what a darlin you are! You are doing the same thing!

Cindy! Hey, thanks for that catch! OMG! Cutting myself out of a loss, geesh, where is my head??? Have you posted progress pics??? I bet you WE would be able to see the difference! We are our own worst critics!

Lisa said...

Woohoo! You rock! I am so proud of you! Congratulations! You're doing so great and are such an inspiration! Keep it up!

Lisa

Amie said...

*donning a glitzy party hat*

CONGRATS BIZ!!!

Sorry, I know I'm a little behind for the party... but WOW! Fifty pounds gone and your pics look amazing!

You're an inspiration!

BizBuzz said...

Lisa - Thanks for the visit and the oh so kind words!

Amie - glad to see your back around and thanks for the nice words!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online