Saturday, September 15, 2007

September 15, 2007 - Round 2 - 2nd Load Day

Yesterday's Weight - 211.4 / Today's Weight 213.8 / Gain of 2.4

Here is my menu.

As you can see, I went Mexican AND Sushi AND drank - was filled to the RIM - and I thought I was gonna gain 5 pounds, and here I am at my LIW - Isn't that a hoot???

Ok, I have to admit, while thinking of loading I never, ever, ever considered Sushi - OMG - what the PERFECT thing to load on! All that fret for NOTHING - it wasn't junk food, it was actually QUITE healthy - I had all sorts of stuff:

Abalone Salad
Squid Salad
Edamane (SoyBeans Cooked - OMG I LOVE THESE!)
Soft Shell Crab Roll
Chicken Katsu (ate what was leftover on my daughters plate) WITH the sweet sauce
Bit of Fried Rice
2 Gin and Tonics!!! Regular soda!!! No aspartame ridden stuff for me!

Really, REALLY enjoyed last nights food. It's so hard to really count up all the calories when you have no idea what things weigh and also when you have no idea what is in certain things. But I am gonna estimate that I ate around 3000 calories yesterday. Alot.

I know this will be TMI - but when I got home I basically EXPLODED. LOL - it didn't stay in me for long that is for sure!

Well, here I am off to a new day of loading - today on the menu is Lasagna - HA!

Biz

PS - I forgot to post my last few FitDay logs for Phase 3, so here they are:

September 11, 2007 - Weight 212.8 (1 under LIW)

September 12, 2007 - Weight 211.8 (2 under LIW)

September 13, 2007 - Weight 211 (2.8 under LIW)

September 14, 2007 - Weight 211.4 (2.4 under LIW)

2 Comments:

Renee said...

Biz,

I also LOVED loading on sushi. Someone made a wise suggestion to me on my first load day to load on foods I normally ate (since for a fat chick I actually ate pretty healthily), just fattier versions of them. I knew right then that that night I was going for sushi! It allowed me to get in quite a bit of fat while not feeling like I was swimming in grease. Perfect!

Welcome back to Phase 2!

BizBuzz said...

Oh thank you SO MUCH Renee! I am so looking forward to today, even more so this round because I have your fabulous recipes to fall back on! WOO HOO!!!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online