Monday, September 24, 2007

September 24, 2007 - Day 9 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 206.8 (Really, Friday Morning - Last Known Real Weight)
Today 204.6
2.2 Lost Overnight (Since Friday Morning - Last Known Real Weight)
9.8 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
46.2 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

First, I have to tell all those wonderful people out there how incredibly warm it makes me feel to hear all of your comments. It's so nice to know that by my posting updates, it's helping some out there. I do it for accountability, but it gives me warm fuzzies to hear from you folks - so don't stop! ROFL

Second, I have to tell you how happy I am to have my scale back! WOO HOO!!! It's about stinking time! Did you SEE that number? UNDER 205! Ok...now, I am back to where I was back in April of 2004 when I got home from spending some time helping family in California. That is where my downward spiral started, when I tasted a macadamia nut white chocolate chip cookie - it was all down hill from there. WOW - WOW - WOW - I just can't say it enough. WOW - this HCG thing is too cool!

Third, my food yesterday was so so - I had chicken soup for lunch, and a steak lettuce salad with strawberry dressing - oh well, today I will try to be a bit more creative.

Fourth, no long post for today - time is flying away from me.

Biz

3 Comments:

wecandoit3 said...

Yay on having the scale back AND seeing UNDER 205! GOOO, Biz! How is your son doing? Hope you enjoy your food more today. :) I'm really looking forward to trying your and Renee's recipes. Going to make an actual menu and grocery list for next week. Have a GREAT day!

Amie said...

So... How freaken excellent is it going to be in a few days when you join the "Under 200 Club"??

I'm so excited for you!!

BizBuzz said...

Thank you SB! Yes, really great to have that scale back, I am TOTALLY in love with the scale today! WOO HOO!!! If you need any food ideas help, let me know ok?

Amie! OMG! Can you even believe it??? Under 200??? OMG! WOO HOO!!! You will here my cheering all the way to where you are!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online