Thursday, September 20, 2007

September 20, 2007 - Day 5 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 208.2
Today 207.6
.6 Lost Overnight
6.8 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
43.2 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

Ok, one thing you have to know about me is that I always give TMI (too much information) - what is this protocol without sharing all the goods AND the bads?

I think asparagus binds me. Yup, I did not have a "healthy" BM this morning and I do believe it was reflected on the scale. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, .6 is more than half a pound and I am thrilled, but I do have these thoughts that my being regular is directly related to what I see on the scale.

I had my famous "Thai Cucumber/Beef Salad" yesterday for lunch, mmmm, that was delish! And then Catfish stir fried with asparagus with cajun seasoning.

Nothing real eventful happening yesterday. Getting back into the swing of things. Feeling good. Back is feeling better. It's already Thursday! WOW - almost 1 week down - Picture update and measurement update coming up on Sunday.

I have someone close to me that is taking their Last Injection today - Just one day short of 5 weeks - he is going to take a 3 week break and then come back on for another round. He started at 215.6 (don't know what his load weight was as there were scale issues, that is the morning of his first load days weight which we know is correct). Yesterday, he was at 191.2 - so as of yesterday he was 24.4 down. Will give you an update when I know - it will probably be tomorrow.

ETA 8:15am Eastern - He is 189.8 today! That is his LIW - Totally AWESOME for him getting under 190!

Can I give another plug for our newsletter? Getting totally excited about that! Also, there are other things brewing behind the scenes, please stay tuned!

Just for your info, I will be posting pics in my blog this time around.

Biz

7 Comments:

wecandoit3 said...

Congrats to your friend! May I ask what LIW stands for? That's a new one on me. :) I did join a few Yahoo groups this week and read a few pages of posts on each.

Unknown said...

Biz.
Am wondering about the three week interval between VLCD periods. I just hit the second week, down 22lbs, and was thinking of stopping at the 26 injection so that I can resume and finish two rounds by Thanksgiving. This is of course if the next two weeks brings me over 35lbs lost. Is the 3 week interval enough to ward off immunity?

BizBuzz said...

James, there is a lot of talk going around on whether there is true immunity or not. It's really hard to say. I took a gamble by only taking a 3 week break - but so far I haven't felt any different from the last round.

This is truly a case where you have to listen to your body to make a determination of what you should do. I do recommend two things ... that you complete at least the 3 weeks Dr S says in his manuscript of the 500 Cals - and that you complete the 3 week stabilizing phase following the 500 cal portion - those two are very important.

Renee said...

I just had to add to your TMI-

That just goes to show that foods really do affect each one of us differently, as asparagus does just the opposite to me. I don't like using the teas & such to get things moving, so I know when it's time for me to help things along, I eat some of that trusty asparagus and the next morning it's a-moving! LOL.

Anxiously awaiting your new pics!

BizBuzz said...

Thanks Renee! I am so itchin to take measurements, I was so anal last time with taking measurements I said to myself this time I wont do it...let's see how long I last! Thanks for the visit!

navy4whl said...

I joined your newsletter

BizBuzz said...

Thank you! It should be released SOON!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online