Monday, October 1, 2007

October 1, 2007 - Day 16 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 200.6
Today 200.0
.6 Lost Overnight
50.8 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!




Lookie at what Regina made for me! Thank you Regina!!! That is about how I felt yesterday! I was throwing my hands up in the air and saying YIPPEE!!!!

Thank you ALL for celebrating with me yesterday! I had fun! I got tons of emails and I also got tons of posts over at the Yahoo Groups! WOW! You like me, you really like me! (visions of Sally Field spring up, don't it for you?)

But seriously folks, thanks so much for all the warm wishes. I was literally floating all day, it was wonderful! But do you think my scale would have cooperated with me today and let me see something without the number "2" in front of it??? OMG - NO WAY!

200.0 - look at ALL THOSE ZEROES! ROFL! I couldn't believe it. Give me a stinking ONE already! Just a little bitty one! Let me see that number one - oh well, the party will have to continue on another day. Back to the rat race of living a normal life! ROFL - Did I mention I crack myself up???

So yesterday I had the opportunity to dress up and go somewhere in the morning ... and do you know what happened when I sat down in my chair? I could CROSS MY LEGS! And there wasn't PAIN involved, and I wasn't looking for something to prop my foot against because my leg would stay crossed on it's own? OMG! Do you know how good that felt to actually be able to cross my legs like a lady? Oh gosh, it's the little things.

My eating yesterday? Uneventful - just steak and onions for lunch, and Creole Catfish for dinner. I seriously want to give Renee's Cioppino a try here shortly, also her Onion Rings - mmmm, doesn't that sound nummy?

Well, here we go, I am into my 3rd week on the protocol - things are going well. Just some little FAQ's:

1st week weight loss 2nd round - 7.6 pounds - 3.54% of body weight lost
2nd week weight loss 2nd round - 6.2 pounds - 6.44% of body weight lost

1st week weight loss 1st round - 8.4 pounds - 3.35% of body weight lost
2nd week weight loss 1st round - 6.4 pounds - 5.90% of body weight lost

Interesting eh? So even tho I am losing slower this round than last, my percentage of body weight lost is better. I can live with that! But those are not bad numbers whatsoever!

Ok...off to another day!

Biz

5 Comments:

Renee said...

So exciting, Biz! You're SO close! And the fantastic thing is that you KNOW you will be in the 1s very very soon! You KNOW it! This protocol is so reliable in everything that Dr Simeons wrote, that it still surprises me every single day. Anxious to see your #'s for tomorrow!

applebottomblues said...

I missed your celebration yesterday, but I wanted to chime in. All I can say is WoW WoW WOW. I'm so happy for you! 50 lbs in under 100 days... that's got to feel good. I know you'll be in the 100's really soon, if not tomorrow. I won't miss that party! :-)

Amie said...

ARGH! So many zero's!

200.0 <=={{ >:)

That's me shooting the 200's DEAD with my bow and arrow. HA! OK, yeah. I know it's cheezy, but that's all I got.

Amy's Blog said...

Holy smokes, but could you get any closer to a ONE? LOL. You will be there so SOON! I missed your 50 celebration & you must feel so good! What an accomplishment!

BizBuzz said...

Renee - HA! I better see a 1 soon or I am SO throwing this scale to the wolves! LOL - dang, you are so right, this protocol is so reliable its not even funny anymore!

Mcirksey - thank you so much for the visit! I truly appreciate it! I love parties, so I am hoping today will be another one. I don't weigh for 30 minutes yet so I don't know yet! LOL

Amie - HAHAHAHAHA - I hope you got them right between the eyes Amie! Those twos need to be DEAD!

Amy - HA! NO! I was like, what is up with this??? Look at all those ZEROS! I couldn't do that again if I tried!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online