Monday, October 15, 2007

October 15, 2007 - Day 30 of VLCD (Round Two)

Round 2 Starting Weight 214.4
Yesterday 192.6
Today 191.8
0.8 Lost Overnight
22.6 Lost Since Start of Round Two (VLCD) 09/16/07
59.0 Lost Since Start of Protocol (VLCD) 06/26/07

Here is my menu.

GO HERE AND SIGN UP FOR UPCOMING HCG NEWSLETTER!!!

Ok, seriously, I don't know what I am doing right, although I will take it by golly! Would you look at those numbers? I am one pound away from losing 60 pounds on this protocol! WOO HOO FOR ME! AND I am only 4 pounds away from making my goal!

Thank you all my faithful readers out there that have been so wonderful to me and most of all encouraging! I need it as much as the next person.

So, here is the latest scoop. My friend JPS and I had a discussion yesterday about our coming up future rounds. Our original plan was to take a relatively long break between the end of this round and the beginning of the next, which was going to be the turn of the year. As it stands as of last night we have changed things around a bit.

We have decided to take our break in November, but make it a 3 week break again, with the day before the fall break being our last P3 day. The 21st of November will be our first P4 day - and we will go for just two days. Then on that Saturday we will start our "load" for two days and start our third round of P2 on that Monday the 26th. We will then be doing a shortened round of 26 days. This will take us to the 19th or so? At that time, we will take a less than 2 week break during the winter break and resume our protocol without a load right after the first of the year.

Does that make sense to you? It did to me last night, but not so much this morning! I have to rethink it. And I will for sure let you know what we decide. We were talking and we want one more round before the year is up - not a long round, but a shortened round. Just to get a jump start on our third round at the turn of the year. I really want to be DONE with this by the time I go to Hawaii!

Oh well, it's still in the talking stages. We have to decide!

Anyhoo, have a wonderful, beautiful, sunshiny day everyone. The weather here has been just GRAND! I hope it is where you are as well!

Miss Sunshine

4 Comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Another WHOO HOO and sunshine day for you, Biz!! Just one more lb until 60 lbs!!! And you are almost in the next 10's... how THRILLING! Maybe it was that room mothering that got you going... haha. I forget what day Tgiving is on this year... but you will load after Thanksgiving?
Congratulations for another wonderful loss!

Renee said...

HEY! So you're going to be on a shortened round the same time I'm on a shortened round! Woo! Well, that's saying you two don't switch it up again. And you think *I'M* the indecisive one?! ROFL!

Keep me posted!

And look at those numbers! I sense a <60.0> lb shrinking booty party coming up very soon in your future!!!

Amie said...

That graph is getting soooo cloooose to the "Goal" line I just can't stand it!! All of that dedication is paying off so well, I can't wait to be there with you!

I really need some of your sunshine and rainbows today, Biz. We gained today and I'm feeling a little rain-cloudy about it. :P

But YOU, on the other hand are cruising along like a pro, so I'll suck up some of your positive attitude and keep my hopes up for tomorrow's weigh-in!

BizBuzz said...

Amy! - HA! And doncha know it's gonna make me BEG for it! ROFL - Yes, I will be loading after the fall break!

Renee! - HA! I learned my indecisiveness from you! LOL - I love it, SHRINKING BOOTY PARTY!

Amie! - Oh Amie, I am so sorry you gained, I will hop on over to your blog and see what is going on, we can figure this thing out girlfriend. One thing tho, the 187.8 that is my goal is only this rounds goal, I hope that isn't misleading. I wanted to get under my last Atkins weight during this round. And girlfriend, it looks like I will make it! WOO HOO FOR ME!

© Blogger Templates | Make Money Online